How did you hear about HUNTTALK

WH's OutdoorsChick

I asked in the girls lockerroom, but I guess I would like to hear how the guys came around also

I found Moosie in the Infamous MM board and, when he was complaining about MM I told him to get his own board if he did not like it. He then IMed me and asked if I was kidding because he did have his own baord...

So in essance It was Moosie's fault I met Washington Hunter and I am in Washington,, that is why Moosie said he would be the flower girl if / when we get married

Dont worry Ya'll we will take plenty of pics of that...

Well now....how did I hear about it? A long time ago....on a messageboard far far away...a few lost souls were being persecuted on Huntinfo.com. A few daring young renegades decided to pursue thier basic beliefs of freedom of speech, the right to defend yourself from baseless attacks from others without getting banned, and the right to call the administrators out when they were wrong.

I guess a few too many were banned from that other site and Moosie stepped up and started this one. Sure has come a long way since its humble beginnings.

remember.. It's a Hunting site First... GEESH.

I heard about it in a dream. I actually started www.elkaholic.com first then Created www.Huntandlodge.com to start a Buisness then used HuntTalk.com as the Name of the Talk board.... Since Elkaholic (Still active, I jsut haven't done anything with it in about 4-6 years :) ) I bailed on the other 2 idea's and stuck with this one.

My guess is most people here heard about it from mm.com or by friends. the origional people heard it from H.I.S. hunting site then Huntamerica. Since those days I haven't had time to visit any other places to spread the word) ...

Most have heard about it through other sites or by Chance.... Untill April...... Big things coming :D :D

2 other ideas? I seem to remember a third one in there. A different one about a lodge. That one went bye bye quick ;)

Me, I was dragged here kicking and screaming from the aintitcoolnews board by my goofy brother. Yes I'm a closet sci-fi nerd. :D

I followed a link from another board when Moosie was having some fun there. ;) I lurked a little while and then finally signed on. Then something else happened and I started posting and bingo... almost 4 years later I am still around.

Mojave, I am a bit of a sci-fi nerd also. ;) :cool:

YAH.. the LuvLodge didn't work out did it.... Something about when Mrs Moosie found out..... (G-sus, don't ever bring that up again !!!! :eek: )

Wyoming Tim, those were the days... Not many around from the old days.... that wa the Bcat, DS, and TH_umper and Yooper days.... EGADS that was E~yons ago !!! :p

2fastnaz said:
Del got me over here with the rest of the fisher woosies that never come around anymore.

Not so fast tough guy! Del invited this fisherwoosie and he's been here to stay! In fact, since hanging out on this board, I've gotten waaaaaaay into hunting and have kinda put fishing on the back burner, but that's another story.

Hunttalk rocks!

Ok Oscar, you can deflate your head now! LOL!

Well one day while on the Internet, I came across MM. That was th first hunting forem that I ever been to. That got me to a thinking about what other ones might be out there. So at that time I did a search on hunting forums and got a lot of results, one ofthem being HIS and another being Hunt Talk. I went to both of them and after over 22,000 posts I have made tis my home. Of all the other forums on the Net, Hunt Talk and the people at Hunt Talk just seemed like a natural for me. So after 22,000 posts, I have made Hunt Talk a part of my life and I wish to thank Moosie for having it on the Internet for me. I have learned alot from this site and this site has more information exchange than any other on the Net.

I, and a few more Life Members of NAHC, were in a pretty bitter snit with the management, over their blatant, unashamed, screw U, censorship, of the "Open" forum. You couldn't post D@#m, S$!t, hump , a$$, nor even tell those BoZo's they were a bunch of :BLEEP: without getting your post deleted, or even being banned............. |oo

When they shut down the board, because we started e-mailing their offices about their policies, it was time to 'go hunting'.

Freedom of expression, good ol' folks, and God's mysterious ways were my guiding light to HuntTalk. :D

It was from a post from a hound hunting board that said, check out this Bcat goofball....

i was at miss sallys in nyssa getting a lap dance , she whispered about getting online and going to hunttalk.com , i then gave her another 20$ and asked her to keep talking...lol

lol.....for my bachelor party i was tied up on stage and had more in my face

than i could count !!!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 130
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 126
I was one of the was that bcat talked into comming over and checking this joint out hump Then got stuck in the vacume of a tiff between some :cool: Help clean-up the other board hump Got kicked in the nadds hump and came back here :D I've been ever since |oo

Hunterman(Tony)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back