Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How did you hear about HUNTTALK

I found it by checking out Del's bio on another hunting board. He had a referrence to HT so I checked it out, Good Luck, JLG.

Old Moosie was always stirring crap at RealTree and PETA - That's how I found out where he calls home!! Just Kidding. It was MM.com and a few pictures of a very small pot in the hand standing in a cold creek is better than.....well you get my point.

wilecoyote76 said:
Old Moosie was always stirring crap at RealTree and PETA - That's how I found out where he calls home!! Just Kidding. It was MM.com and a few pictures of a very small pot in the hand standing in a cold creek is better than.....well you get my point.

That is so FUNNY..That Pic is when I decided to come over too !!!

I think we joined around the same time :D

Ithaca has been known to have a bit of a sarcastic side to him. :D Wouldn't really surprise me THAT much though.

I heard about this crazy place from my dad (Hunterman) and I was talking to TK on yahoo before I registered. So I guess you could say I was recruited!!!

OL

Was just thinking about this the other day....in the past, I've grown bored listening to the same ol' chit rehashed on different sites. Probably never made it past a couple of hundred posts and here I'm pushing the 1K mark so I guess its pretty much kept my interest ;)

I had tired of Swamp's "Huntamerica" and all of a sudden this Moosie guy shows up stirring the chit and pissing people off (in a non-Paws Claws kinda way :D ). After laughing my arse off on numerous occassions, I followed his link one day and have since became a certified (certifiable?) HuntTalkAholic...yer stuck with me now Mooseman!

I was stirring it up at NAHC about shooting stray dogs in the hills, there was a big uproar about that one. Poor whiny woosie boy's over there. I was even told if I shot one of their dogs, they would hunt me down. :rolleyes: At the same time Ol'Moosie was over there stirring the pot so about the same time I was checking out this board, they banned me from that one. All I can say to that is good ridence...
I have had a lot better time here, and have met some far better people.
I can't believe though after Bill and I started calling you guy's "Fisherwoosies", that the term was still fresh in your minds... :)
With the little bit of fun we had with that, I don't know how a couple elk hunters could possibly make it so the rest of them would leave. Especially after you had all been forced to put on a get together where every one seemed to have such a good time... :)

I came across this site on Ralph Maughan's wolf hugger site. They where all in an uproar over a couple rednecks talking about shooting wolves in the ass. Then when Rush provided a link, I knew it had to be good!

Seriously, I found it by doing a web search on hunt sites, and noticed a lot of Idaho and Montana guys posted here. Messing with Ithaca, Buzz, and Gunner has kinda turned into a bad habit.

Delw and a guy named Few told me about a place where you could cuss and "get real"... instead of the wimpy AZ site.

Let's see, how did I get involved? Oh yeah, it had to do with Dandy the bear, fudgepackers, Deerslayer, bcat and Jason Lee. Then there was this antelope hunt planned, and HIS and ....

If Oscar hadn't changed the board so many times, I'd still be something like member #3 or 4.

By doing some searching under hunting sites I found the elkaholic site then the huntandlodge then reading some of Moosie's posts on MM I seen him in a hunttalk hat and figured I would see if it was a website. Bingo! Put it all together and figured it was a cool place to hangout with some good people. Wa la.;) :cool:

Same as a lot of you... MM. I loved to watch him toy with the utard imbreeds on that site... I figured he was on about the same out look level as me when it came to life... that and he can't spell any better than me either... ;)

JohnSWA said:
Not so fast tough guy! Del invited this fisherwoosie and he's been here to stay! In fact, since hanging out on this board, I've gotten waaaaaaay into hunting and have kinda put fishing on the back burner, but that's another story.

Hunttalk rocks!

Ok Oscar, you can deflate your head now! LOL!

Sorry I forgot you John, and MtnMan. You've been here so long I forgot you started as a fisherwoosie too. :D

I date back to the HIS days. I would have one of the lowest numbers, but when I first logged on, I thought "this guy is crazy, I ain't registering on his board". A few days later I realized "crazy is good", and I've been here ever since.

well i use go to room suppose be family and they stabbed me behind back many times and few others i mean they coulda got themselves in court prob wich one did wasnt me though anyway someone refered us to here cant remember wich friend or did hubby meet moosie i odnt remeber somehow but anyway moosies aid u like better here good place and main guy moosie banned from his chat to while back anyway it more friend fmaily here anyway:D

I was the result of "free advertising" on another board and ended up here.

Ahhhhhhhhh the good ole days of H.I.S .........does anybody remeber "WILD ELK" OMG everyday was truely laughable........thats when i first met "Mossie" the pan man !...been a riot since..thanks buddy you knew we needed a better place....amazing that was five years ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back