Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

How 'bout some bears

Spring time is my favorite time of year. Really enjoy watching bears and hunting them. Only 2 months to go!!

Nice pics....hoping to see some of those in the scope on the 2014 HT hunt!!!

Great pics! You know, in some not too distant spring, we'd look good posing behind "my" bear with matching camo Cardinals hats! I'll provide the hats, you provide the bears! :D ;)

Great pics! You know, in some not too distant spring, we'd look good posing behind "my" bear with matching camo Cardinals hats! I'll provide the hats, you provide the bears! :D ;)

Well, there is no shortage of bears around here, that is for sure. Be a good area for a hunttalk hunt as well!

Well, there is no shortage of bears around here, that is for sure. Be a good area for a hunttalk hunt as well!

We're gonna be camping along your commute, you should join in. No doubt your bear killing skills would come in handy.

Getting excited to make the annual trip to MT for spring bears. Great trip to get out and enjoy some beautiful country. I always enjoy the trip to MT in the spring. My buddy and I consider it more of a back packing/camping trip with the possibility of tagging out. Anyone in or around SW Montana care to give a snow report? Whats in been like this year compared to the last 2 or 3 winters?

Those pictures are good motivation to get out and prepare the body for some mountain hiking!

The only picture of a bear I have is my grip and grin from Alaska this past fall. Pardon the cheesey grin.

7CCC9164-ECBC-43F6-BFA5-F65203AF9D43.jpg

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back