How are you spending your time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Wow... Maybe spend some of that idle time working on some humility?

I agree truckers are the real heros today.

How is your past military service helping in this situation? I'm very curuous why you believe you can belittle a guy for busting his ass while you are home letting us all know what worthless tasks you're doing to keep you busy. I've seen some stupid stuff posted on here, but this is impressive.
Humility? Okay, I'll go on a positive thread and draw attention to how hard my job is too and claim I'm the real hero of America. Will that be humble enough?

News flash, thousands of people have thankless jobs. So, take a number.

My past experience was self deprecating and clearly deferred to others experiencing more. It was merely a statement that most people have experienced tough times. But unlike @Jasher , I wasn't using a soapbox to prove it.

Please show me where I belittled him?

My hunch is that you had too much Irish coffee this morning or not enough normal coffee.

During this pandemic my shop will remain open. Business as usual; I will continue mounting trophies and people will continue to avoid picking them up as if I had the plague. Business as usual.
Well, if I ever shot or caught a trophy, I'd look you up!

Scouting, shed hunting, fishing, and occasionally delivering groceries to the store so you people have something to hoard....lol

Prayers and best wishes to you and your family sir.

a few of us are attempting to play musical instruments together. We also play Stemhalma, Bridge, Hearts, Poker. I was fortunate enough to find someone that plays Chess as I have always enjoyed Chess. I read in the evenings, Bible and Green Hills of Africa right now. Our outside time is restricted to one patio. Feeling fine, not going on a sheep hunt fine, but all things considered not that bad. (-:. We are not allowed visitors, but since Spain is closed down, my daughter isn't able to get here anyway, nor would I want her to come.

Dirtclod, best of luck on your bow

DouglasR. I saw Alabama on the CMA's 50th. They could still sing, but I wondered when did they get that old-----and then I looked in a mirror --well hell, when did THAT happen )-:

All the best to everyone.

As usual I had to look up something you said as I had never heard of it. If you had said Chinese checkers I would have been o.k.. However I did learn something . I always assumed chinese checkers were originally from china, but I see the game originated in Germany :)

It is either sad or funny or both when the Govt tells us to do something we do everyday. No groups over ten for two weeks----o.k. no problem

However, I know it has created problems for many and I am not making light of what is happening and I feel bad for everyone affected directly or indirectly

I certainly wish the best for everyone

Frank. Sorry to hear about your situation. The best to you and family

Yes we have a bi-level I am stuck downstairs my wife and daughter upstairs. God I hope that works.
Hang in there. Hopefully that works! I will say some prayers for you and your family!

Enjoying my normal work commute going from 1.5 hours to 45 minutes. 🥳

I now understand why Colorado folks hate us transplants, the traffic must have been really nice back in the day.

Picked up all my dog turds as well, it's amazing what the snow hides 💩

I've spent the week since last Wednesday home from work with Respiratory symptoms. More Flu than corona. Spent 2 days sleeping and feeling achy followed by a productive cough. Got better and consulted with the doctor. She gave me the all clear...I'd had something longer and more drawn out in December.

The last couple of days, I cleaned the house, mowed the lawn, did all the laundry, organized the home office, remoted in to my work computer for a day, and took some short walks around the ranch. Avoided ALL Network TV. No Radio. Just FB and Insta (which was bad enough).

@fishing4sanity Are you near Spokane? My Gf moved down in June. She was in the Mead School district....

I've spent the week since last Wednesday home from work with Respiratory symptoms. More Flu than corona. Spent 2 days sleeping and feeling achy followed by a productive cough. Got better and consulted with the doctor. She gave me the all clear...I'd had something longer and more drawn out in December.

The last couple of days, I cleaned the house, mowed the lawn, did all the laundry, organized the home office, remoted in to my work computer for a day, and took some short walks around the ranch. Avoided ALL Network TV. No Radio. Just FB and Insta (which was bad enough).

@fishing4sanity Are you near Spokane? My Gf moved down in June. She was in the Mead School district....
Glad you're feeling better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back