Caribou Gear

How are the New Year resolutions going so far?

devon deer

Well I made 3.

1. Not to drink during January, failed at 5 minutes into 2021!
2. Try Veganuary, that lasted much longer, around 8 hours whilst I was asleep, when I woke up I decided I would make us a fry up, including extra bacon.
3. Lose a stone in a month, I'll get back to you on that one!

Cheers

Richard

Man, I really need to do that as well. My daughter busted me on the way to the sledding hill this weekend... “wow dad, you sure like that Grizzly.”

Lame dad.

Quit drinking for about a month in november then had to move a bunch of stuff out of storage with my twelve year old step son for the wife. That Pendleton didn't stand a chance that night.

My 2021 resolution: Every time I see a word who's definition I have a sense for, but I'm not actually certain about the true definition, I'm going to look it up. The ones that I'm a tiny bit embarrassed to not be sure about. It's going well so far. I swallowed my pride and looked up "myopic" today. I was sort of right, but not completely. Guess this is a worthwhile resolution...

Got a jumpstart on the resolutions this year after getting home from Christmas on the 28th. On the 29th I was on the treadmill. Never been a big fan of working out but between my wife and my own cooking, something had to change and I’m liking the food. Goal of 10 miles a week on the treadmill. Once I hit that I’m adding my pack to it so I enter 2021 hunting season in much better shape.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ca_centralcoast_hunter
Back