Hornady Precision Hunter 6.5CM 143gr ELD-X

blueridge

Sold my Creedmoor and have these left over. 2 short a full box. I considered putting them up on GB to help pay for my daughter's tuition this semester. :) $20+actual shipping via UPS. Final user only; prefer active/well-known members.

eldx.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE.

:cry:

Man, that was an easy $80-100 on Gunbroker...
Checked the GB going rate before I posted and considered it, but would rather give a member here a good deal that scalp some other dude. I had to pay out the ass for mag primers and wasn’t a good feeling.

Maybe it will help me accrue enough good karma to land some Varget. 🤷🏻‍♂️ (Not holding my breath.)

Checked the GB going rate before I posted and considered it, but would rather give a member here a good deal that scalp some other dude. I had to pay out the ass for mag primers and wasn’t a good feeling.

Maybe it will help me accrue enough good karma to land some Varget. 🤷🏻‍♂️ (Not holding my breath.)

I was making a joke more than anything, I think offering it here is A-Ok (y)

Missing 2 rounds? You kill a T-Rex and an elephant with those two and decided the Creedmoor was a bit too much gun?
Ouch.
No, the first was to sight it in, until I discovered they were heat-seeking rounds. The second got both the T-Rex and the elephant. Just had to wait til they were lined up good; took days.
After that, riddled with guilt from fair chase ethics over the unfair advantage the CM bestows, I knew I had to let it go. All good things come to an end. C’est la vie.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back