PEAX Equipment

History of Hunt Talk

It's a FAR different forum now than even when I started, which was just prior to the changeover. The sideboards are certainly better defined and it's more business/family friendly. Lots of good characters have moved along 'cause they didn't fit the new paradigm though.

Strange to think that since I've been on Hunttalk, I've lived in Idaho, Nevada, South Dakota and now Colorado.

Hunttalk may be the most stable part of my life?

That's pathetic!
Yep considering how quickly a simple thread can turn into a political spat lol but seriously I’d love to have lived in all those places. You are blessed. I’ve been in one state for all of my 29 years. If not for family I wouldn’t live here anymore.

Been here just over a year now and every time anyone mentioned moosie I would rack my mind trying to remember why I knew that name. Now after reading this thread I realize I spent a little time here back in the day. Under a different name because the site wouldn't let me use the old name. Either because I was already registered under that name or maybe Big Fin canceled me out.

I enjoyed Hunt Talk in the early years. Enjoyed Moosie. Moosie had get rich schemes, swimmed marathons with snot out his nose, was a damn good father, and his hunt narratives were prime (search Big O). No, I did not have the secret password.

Respect Big Fin. He is doing it right.

Moosie had get rich schemes, swimmed marathons with snot out his nose, was a damn good father, and his hunt narratives were prime (search Big O).

Still have the schemes. :) Latest one is camo and fishing apperal.

www.CatchAndRelease.US

Appreciate the kind words about being a father. All kidding aside I take that proudly. I have 4 boys and a little girl. Some great kids, valedictorians., church missions, honor students, hontrepanuers, and respect the military and officers. Proud of the kids.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back