Hi 'yall..........

Stillookinfor200

Lemme try this again, (Not this particular website, but hunting forums in general) Got soooooo burnt out on all the negative BS on a few other sites in past years, didnt want to even visit them, it was depressing to me that we sportsmen/hunters cant just agree to disagree on some subjects, look past it and make some sort of effort to unite and protect/defend a pastime that we all share the love of. Dont get me wrong, Im sure you wont agree with all of my "opinions" as I wont yours, but if we can stop, take a deep breath and at least make some sort of effort to see where the other side is coming from before spewing names, antler sizes and numbers of kills just to belittle a fellow sportsmen for their opinion, we're gonna do alot better in the long run assuring our children and grandchildren can enjoy what we have enjoyed.

Thats all..............

That has to be the gayest thing I ever heard anyone say...... You should fit right in here ;)

Welcome! Nothing to worry about. We have been nice to the other gay men who belong to this site. You might want to PM a guy named Jose Quervo as I think he is always looking for new "friends" to camp with.

All in fun and good to have you here. I was not kidding about Jose though as he is queer as a $3 bill. Some of the forums can get a little bitchy but just don't go in there.

If you want to avoid major aggravation, stay out of Current Events and Sportsmans Issues forums. Other than that, it's not so bad.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back