Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hey TK

Hunterman

What in the heck is your truck doing on my wall paper??? ;)

Nice looking ride :D

Hunterman(Tony)

PS....By the way,,,its gone
elkgrin.gif

Hey, it's not my fault I'm popular with your daughters!
:D

Why did you get rid of it? Are you jealous that you are stuck driving a Ford? ;)

Hey TK... you weren't in the picture, its the TRUCK that is popular with us because its a Dodge... (dont tell my dad I said that).

Orca Lover

Yeah I do. Dont get me wrong, Fords are dependable and good trucks, but a Dodge just looks cooler. Especially the 2004 Ram 2500 heavy duty, extended cab. Of course it would have to have a Flowmaster, a lift and 38" tires. That would be the coolest ride ever. Anybody wanna lend me $50,000 for this truck!! just jokin!

Orca Lover

Man Tony, what the heck did you do to your little girl? I have no idea what half the things she just said mean. :D

Why would he be in it? That would ruin how good it looks!!!
Mojave: Flowmasters make the exhaust sound really loud and burrly, the heavy duty is 3/4 ton pickup with 1 ton axles, a lift makes the truck sit higher and 38" tires are are 38" tires.

Orca Lover

Orca, we talkin' cummins here or V-10?

How old are you? (not that I am interested in your daughter Tony, just wondering what age this girl knows her pickups and pickup accessories)

Smalls, I am talking about the V10. I just turned 18 and I only know what I do because of my dad and my guy friends. TK you know you would be jealous of my truck (if I had it), it would be bigger and better than yours, since it WOULD be mine.

Orca Lover

Back