Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hey TK

well, you can pick on TK with us... we'll let you have soem fun too!!! I cant wait for the answer to Erin's question though... I wish I could see his face when he reads it!! It will be hilarious!!

OL

They are not blow up dolls in TK's truck, Just blondes....oh wait, those are blow up dolls ;)

Get er done tk

Well aren't we a bunch of comedians!! Actually unlike Moosie I don't have any blow up dolls. Don't deny it Oscar, we all remember your birthday party pictures from your office a year or two ago!! :D

By the way, Ernesto, she has dark hair. The last 2 blondes I've gone after have given me trouble so I'm trying something new!
:D

What,,, spray paint on the hair???? :D :D Sorry Greg,, I just couldn't help it...Man you got punked by both of my daughters

Hunterman(Tony)

Enough of this crap...why is it that I'm always the one who gets picked on the most? I know its because you are all jealous!! :D

Sorry TK but I had to give someone else a hard time for a little nit since I get picked on alot too. Welcome to my little club.
Quick Draw

Yeah we are. I would love to have a truck like yours, but it would have to be a 2500. We're just messing with you. Later TK.

Orca Lover

That is pretty close to the one that I want, but I still want a lift and huge tires. I dont like going wheelin' that much, but they look cool just the same. And, I want a yellow one... you dont see many yellow Dodges!!!

Orca Lover

I want one like yours too, Bill. My next one will be a Cummins but I won't be able to start looking for a newer one for another 5-7 years. :D

You could look for one now... think of how much fun it would be to test drive a 2004 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty!! :D :D :D That would be a kick in the pants!!
Smalls, I said V10, but I actually dont know. It will depend on which one gets better mileage, so I dont know... but then again, I am not really looking right now.
A sweet Dodge engine is the 318 dropped into a 1969 Dart. I cant wait to hear how that will sound!!

Maybe one day dad will grow up and get a Dodge!!!

Orca Lover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back