Caribou Gear Tarp

Hey slacker!! I mean Moosie...

schmalts

Where the hell are your moose pictures? You cant tell me the wife jumping session lasted this long so get to it boy!! Were waiting.... I got my elk pics up in one day.. slacker... Come on... are they posted yet.... I'm waiting... where the hell are they....Slacker.....
wink.gif

HEHE.. I seen Ya had a Story up.... Just Downloading Pics As we Speak.. To the Other Puter...
biggrin.gif

Only a few more mins.. Or hours ...
wink.gif

HEhe.... I think Maybe I'll post one Picture a Day
wink.gif
That way It will drag on untill Next year when I can get back up there and Get some more 'bou
wink.gif

OK..OK.. Here's Another Picture.. I like to call this Picture :

HUNTING "MOOSIE" ~STYLE~

7_hottub1.sized.jpg

Thats a Picture of Joel (Little Big gun and Me resting up after Chasing Bear all day from the Truck
wink.gif

Thgats Nothing..... I got a Few that I'll Debate posting
wink.gif

I do Know that there Aren't Many places to Sit that is Comfortable in AK... Sometimes You jsut need to Relax were ya can find the BEst Place when ya Want to Kick back and Eat some MOUNTAIN HOUSE Dehydrated Food.... Here for Example .. Is such one place....

78_rack.sized.jpg

Elkhunter.. I was Averaging .8 #'s a Day in Loss... I Packed Most of it back on Within about 4 days Of hitting Milkshakes For Breakfast and Bacopn Burgers.. And Steak Dinners and ..Well..Etc
wink.gif

I'll Post one of MY Favorite Pics... This I like to call :

THE MORNING SUNRISE

138_sunrise.sized.jpg

HAHA.. YOU Sun-so-Behatches Making fun of this FAT BOY can Take a Look at the Belly and Chest on this Picture.... YAH, Thats ME, Lean,Mean, KILLING Chit Machine
biggrin.gif

98_handstand.sized.jpg

Show the other handstand pic and people will really know your nuts. Oh and the belly still shows a spare tire
biggrin.gif

Back