Hey Pawclaws?

I reposted, and amazingly it disappeared!! HMMM, I guess I am gonna have to start irratating him now. Just for giggles.

Frankly I think WebLooney has messed in her own mess kit. I think quite probably her action is of the character to require dismissal post haste by the big guys whose desks sit in front of the Brit flags! :eek: It is not good to be Napoleon and tall too! ;)

I guess I done did it. I am now banned from posting on the NAHC site. All I did was post Webbies email twice, and now I am banned. I used no profane language, didn't threaten anyone with violence, or LAWSUITS. I just posted the NAHC email. I think I may have to call memberservices and get a refund on my life membership. Since I can no longer enjoy all the fruits of a LIFER. I figure I was going to live to be 101, and I am 53, that means they owe me most of my life membership fee back.

Whiskers, Can you post the banishment message? How was it delivered?
Jak

Whiskers I still have the post where Member Services referred to the BB as a quote "Member Benefit" if you should need it to support any action you may take.

Paws, I did see that post! I cannot believe they deleted it! There was nothing in that post that should have caused deletion. Well, except that you did say you posted it through another members credentials, or something like that! Could that have been why? Just a thought!

Paul I received no warning.
When I tried to post a message today a message came on that said I was no longer allowed to post on this forum. I sent an email and recievied this reply:

Dear Member,
> You are allowed to post here. Your posts were deleted because they were
> inappropriate for this forum. Since the launch of the new boards, we have
> asked members to refrain from club-bashing on the boards. We have also
> notified members that such posts would be deleted (see the header on the
> site).
> If you have questions about our policies, please e-mail us and we will
> respond. Otherwise, we ask that you respect the guidelines we've asked
> members to follow. We currently have your account set to moderate your posts
> to the Life Member forum, since you continue to re-post previously deleted
> posts. This will result in a delay in the time it takes for your posts to
> appear.
> - NAHC
And my reply to them:
So in other words your webmaster/mistress can go to different sites and inflame
the PAYING members of that site. But his/her own words cannot be posted on your
site because they are inflammatory? I think there are two sets of standards
here. I know its no skin off your nose, but I have been a life member since
around 1989, and have used the board sparingly. I only have about 250 post or
so. I do not use profane language or threaten violence or legal action (as your
web person does) and I get banned for asking a question. I think probably what I
will do is take the path of some of the others, and just quit visiting this
site. Sorry but I won't be censored when you won't censor your own webperson. I
would think we are adults, and could have a discussion, but that doesn't seem to
be your way. You think what I did was bashing the club? Just wait. You might
want to revisit your decision to censor/moderate or whatever you call what your doing to my post.

Whiskers,
Well, I'm sorry you had to experience the effect of HONESTY on the board forsthand. Something is seriously wrong there. More than just what lies on the surface. No service company of any strength treats paying members with total disregard this way.
Your membership is simular to mine in that it pre-dates their purchase of an existing contract. Have YOU received any addendum, administrative declaration of amendments, or anything on letterhead?? I certainly haven't.

Chas

No, I wasn't nofified of the sale, which as a member I probably should have been. I am thinking that they probably had some pretty good legal people involved and legally they didn't have to notify us.

No Jim I think the reason it was deleted was : "We deserve the right to edit or remove messages for ...or for no reason at all." :( "Really bad show ehh; what!"

Back