Hey Pawclaws?

Yeah PAWS!
Just what in the hell did you post?? Did you call Webby a "Lapdog"?? :D
Or maybe a "Bite This!"??
Actually I think the 2000 reads that the thread got was making some CORP suit nervous!!

Chas

Paws???

You still janking NAHC chains ???? And they deleted another post??

I hate it when that happens!!

I guess I missed the post. I always miss the good stuff! :(

I never thought for a minute that you would do it Mars! Probably some new people e-mailed you that haven't been following the action! :D Has the club said anything to you about it?

I'll recap as best as I can recall. This will not be exact but in these words more sor less.

"Yes it is me! It is true that I can not log on to this site using my own name and membership number. Through the help of some very good friends I am here. It is also true that I did resign voluntarily and I have not decided to return. Some of you know the reason. One of the NAHC/NAOG executives is scheduled to attend the Missouri Turkey Hunt in April where I will be. I hope to discuss the situation with him and make a decision at that time. I also hope to make a case for Chas' reinstatement. In my humble opinion NAHC would "take the high ground of leadership" by reinstating him." Or something very much like that! Anyway that conversation is no longer necessary. I will NOT return to NAHC until that WebHitler, Gestapo, hussy is fired. There was absolutely no call for deleting that thread. I'm afraid once again NAHC management shows their fear of the truth. My God; what are they hiding from?? :confused: I was born in the dark; but not last dark! I've been around long enough to know that when people run and hide; they are afraid of something. Chas, let's find out what it is! :mad: I want Webhussies ass in my pocket in the worst way!

P.S. I think I also said something about how courageous Toonces has been with his open support for the membership and that the members had no idea how much he was risking to do so.

[ 02-19-2004, 06:34: Message edited by: pawclaws ]

Yeah I think it got close to around 2,000 views. You would think there were pictures of naked dancing girls for all the attention it got. :D

I am pretty sure that the originator H20 did not delete it and did not request it be deleted. I am guessing it was a bulletin board malfunction of some kind that caused it disappear. :rolleyes:

Nope , Dean emailed me mad as hell. Webster must have done it or one of the Bejeebers...
Anytime I've ever deleted anything there by a member I've posted an apology and explanation....

You know, guys, I never wanted this war. I came to that board with no expectations other than some chit chat, info, BS, and new friends.
I've come away with a majority of that in tact. All that said, there is a line that few people have crossed with me. That line has definitely been crossed by the CORP structure of NAHC, their Webmaster Scott Severen, and one "prestigious" member.
In ALL my dealings I ask for one thing more than all else- HONESTY. This CORP has made it their mission statment to ignore, delay, deny, delete, and bannish anything resembling the truth about the "club" and "membership".
They have made me their "example" intentionally in order to squash any and all resistance to control. I believe this or any company accepting payment for services holds a responsibility and liability to the purchaser to HONESTLY deliver. When a failure occurs, an accounting of the failure as well as a fix is REQUIRED and DEMANDED.
Now the CORP has enlisted members to "monitor" the board. This is by design. It is meant as a means to inforce unclear, unstated, and unneeded rules, subject to change at their whim. Considering that the software is capable of monitoring for abusive language, individual user postings, and any number of programmed strings, it is by design for one purpose. Loyalty alignment.
In at least one case it has been successful. This member is fully aware of past discrepancies, failures to deliver, and yet still touts both the product and producer. When questioned about this, the individual states "Nothing can be done."
WRONG! Watch me!

Chas

Chas keep it legal and up front! I'll take care of the back door. Life is just about to get real freaking miserable for a half dozen NAHC employees. :GRRRRRRR:

Can I get in on this??

Somebody give me some update on how it started.

I'm still able to get in, last I tried, But I'd love to bust some NAHC Mgt. chops if I get a chance.

NAHC is part of the Media Group and if you check several shootig publications i.e. (shooting times) etc. You will find that they also are part of that group.
What do you think the stockholders would do if the subscriptions suddenly dropped off!

After reading Oscars post about Webby, I have decided you guys probably have a legitimate bitch. I copied webbies email to Oscar and posted it on NAHC. See how long it last. and if I get banned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back