Musician Hunt Talkers

I enjoy playing violin. I’m far from good but don’t care. Sitting down and playing music for a while is incredibly therapeutic. The only thing I’m focused on is trying to play a piece of music. The chronic pain in my leg goes away, work problems go away, people problems go away, etc.

I enjoy playing violin. I’m far from good but don’t care. Sitting down and playing music for a while is incredibly therapeutic. The only thing I’m focused on is trying to play a piece of music. The chronic pain in my leg goes away, work problems go away, people problems go away, etc.
For sure! It’s been a long time since I’ve sat down with a sheet of music worked on my reading chops, but it does wonders for the mind.

It’s almost like glassing. I have to stay very focused, because the second my mind wonders I’m sure to miss something.

Funny to me is I listen to that station via Internet. Hardly ever listen to actual radio, though I happened onto WTUF by accident the other day. Bluetooth disconnected and that was coming out of the speakers so I left it until we traveled out of range.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back