PEAX Equipment

Hey DinkShooter.....

Moosie

Grand poopa

I've been away from the boards since about 2009...... I'm back Dink, Welcome to your competition !!! 2015 Up for grabs still !!! :hump:

I should be but guess who didn't put in..... :( You running for sexiest Elk hunter this year ?

I'll be tied up with my Idaho Goat tag though. Maybe I'll be there next year. Want to go with ?? :D

Last edited:
This?

Attachments

• sexy.JPG
    sexy.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Hansel.jpg

I should be but guess who didn't put in..... :( You running for sexiest Elk hunter this year ?

I'll be tied up with my Idaho Goat tag though. Maybe I'll be there next year. Want to go with ?? :D

I think I might be in the running this year. Good luck with the goat hunt. I'm looking forward to the updates.

I feel like I'm getting a backstage pass to a bromance of epic proportions. Remember you guys:

Attachments

• derek.jpg
    derek.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 636
Nicole.... tread carefully at the edge of the abyss... you could be sucked into an inescapable vortex. :)

When you're this hardcore only the best will do.

"Dinks male modelling agency"....now that could have potential!

You are that far in front i don't even know where the competition will come from. So long as mr 'beast mode' doesn't move to CO the trophy is pretty much in the bag.

..........BigFin bows his head and shakes it. (Moosie's Back) ;)

Oak, I took it as Colorado's sexiest Elk hunter "Mr USA". I didn't think it was CO exclusive. Now I'm educated ;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back