Yeti GOBOX Collection

Here comes my little Christmas present :)

.17HMR's are soooooooo fun to shoot. You will love it. Congrats. When I get back, we can take the .17's out for some prairie dogs or something.

Great gun, you will like it. Dad bought one just like it this past summer. It will darn near shoot in the same hole at 100 yards from a solid rest. Great accuracy. Have fun!

.17HMR's are soooooooo fun to shoot. You will love it. Congrats. When I get back, we can take the .17's out for some prairie dogs or something.

Sounds like fun. I am going to try and head into the woods near my house to see if I can stir up an small stuff in the next couple of months and also check out a possible way to get some close by deer hunting in :) We will see if my "secret" plan has any carrying capacity :)

JC, sounds fun as well. Good 'lope action out there as well? Always looking to expand my horizons!!

I hunt there every year. I've taken a buck during archery almost every year. Muzzleloader tags are easy to draw too...0-1 point for a buck and 0 for does. I'd be happy to show you around. It's unit 135 south of La Junta. I live about 20 minutes from the hunting grounds, so you can crash at my house.

I foresee lots of little critters that aren't going to be too happy about your Christmas present. I've got the same rifle - very fun to shoot!!!

I hunt there every year. I've taken a buck during archery almost every year. Muzzleloader tags are easy to draw too...0-1 point for a buck and 0 for does. I'd be happy to show you around. It's unit 135 south of La Junta. I live about 20 minutes from the hunting grounds, so you can crash at my house.

JC, are those Muleys, WTs or both?

That rig looks like pure fun. I'm really hankering for something that doesn't knock me off the sight pic.

Sweet! Wanna call coyotes?

Can't wait to start walking the woods looking for lil furry things :)

Well, I got to the range on Friday and ended up with a 1.5-2" group of 20 at 100m off of a sandbag. I think the group would have been better but it was pretty windy. I am really liking the accu-trigger. Nice and crisp and set low enough that I don't even want to adjust it as of yet. Sweet shooting lil rig so far. Only down side ( and I knew it to some degree) is that the 3x9x40 Bushnell with it isn't impressive at all. I guess that is my next buy :)

Nice! I just got a 93R17 BTV. Topped it off with a decent Nikon 3-9x40 BDC, might get something a bit bigger later on. She sure does shoot sweet! Easy to find 17HMR here unless you are looking for 20gr.

Nice! I just got a 93R17 BTV. Topped it off with a decent Nikon 3-9x40 BDC, might get something a bit bigger later on. She sure does shoot sweet! Easy to find 17HMR here unless you are looking for 20gr.

Same here. The gun shop had plenty in stock of 17gr VMax. BTW if anyone in the area needs a gun I HIGHLY recommend Shootin Den on Fillmore. Great folks, great service and great prices. Bought last two guns there and will keep giving them my business :hump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tekguy
Back