Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello from "The Land that shall not be named"

cc93cruiser

Just introducing myself.. My name is Robert and I am from Commifornia (please don't hold that against me!). I slang boxes for a living with big brown. When I am not chasing stripers and dino fish, I hunt coastal blacktail/ mule deer hybrids in the Sierra Mtns. I've hunted Idaho in the past, but haven't been back since '07. Son and I are finally making a long awaited return to Idaho.. It was a circus to say the least yesterday purchasing nonresi tags online, but we finally got thru....Unit 20.......Don't know jack squat about unit except it's huge wilderness areas (hardly any roads), steep hard terrain. Might start a new thread to seek advice from members. Not looking for anyone's honey hole, but I am having a hard time even finding roads that lead up tp the wilderness trailheads. Anyways, glad to be part of the forum!

You people are great! FedEx drops boxes over an unlocked waist high gate and postal service flings boxes at our door. UPS has a higher level of delivery.

Just introducing myself.. My name is Robert and I am from Commifornia (please don't hold that against me!). I slang boxes for a living with big brown. When I am not chasing stripers and dino fish, I hunt coastal blacktail/ mule deer hybrids in the Sierra Mtns. I've hunted Idaho in the past, but haven't been back since '07. Son and I are finally making a long awaited return to Idaho.. It was a circus to say the least yesterday purchasing nonresi tags online, but we finally got thru....Unit 20.......Don't know jack squat about unit except it's huge wilderness areas (hardly any roads), steep hard terrain. Might start a new thread to seek advice from members. Not looking for anyone's honey hole, but I am having a hard time even finding roads that lead up tp the wilderness trailheads. Anyways, glad to be part of the forum!
I just joined this morning and am stuck behind enemy lines in the Communist Republic as well. For now that is. I have 6.5 acres in a free state but am "finishing my sentence" until I can retire and get out.
Keep up the good fight.

I just joined this morning and am stuck behind enemy lines in the Communist Republic as well. For now that is. I have 6.5 acres in a free state but am "finishing my sentence" until I can retire and get out.
Keep up the good fight.
lol! My sentence is still approximately 10 more yrs. Idaho or MT is the plan.

Back