Hello from south central Idaho

jkhunterid

Hi, I've really enjoyed the site so far. Lots of great information and fun posts. I am married with four boys between 11-17. We enjoy the outdoors fishing and hunting whenever possible. My wife also enjoys hunting and fishing.

Jeff

Hello Jeff....

Glad you like it here....

What part of South Central Idaho you from????

You got pictures of your ordeals ;) with the family as hunting and fishing is concerend??? :)

Russ... :)

Cool....

My folks live in Salmon, my dad and brother go down there on occassion to do construction work....

Welcome Aboard JKhunterID !!

Arco eh ? You wouldn't by chance Know a Jay Stewart over in that Direction ? He does some Taxidermy work and used to be in Construction before he retired. He's about 70(ish) ?

At any rate, Welcome aboard !!!

What do ya hunt ? Ever chase 'Lopes in that area ? do any Bow hunting ?

Welcome aboard Jeff, I'm right up the road from ya in Salmon. Been through Arco many times and seen some nice antelope out of town there a few times.

Moosie

Yes I know Jay. Great taxidermy and trophies. Really enjoyed going through his collection. Noticed all the pictures on another thread. This year I'm dusting off my bow so that I can archery hunt for Moose in unit 51. I'm planning on taking all of September off. Thanks all for the welcome.

Yeppers. Cabellas rolled up to his House Friday and Loaded up 30 Thousand $ worth of mounts. Sad to see some go. I actually live right next to his Kids house over here in the Boise Area. I say kid but he's 37(ish).

Anyways, Welcome aboard. How'd you find this site ?

Actually I saw some of your posts on MM and it sounded like fun over here so I thought I would give it a try. I'm glad I did, lots of interesting posts. It is kind of sad hearing about Jay's mounts, but at least a lot of people should be able to appreciate them.

JKhunterID, Jsut as an FYI, I'm the President of DHI (Deer Hutners of Idaho). We're having a BAnquet on yor side of the state Aug 6th. In Bellevue. You Aught to keep that in Mind and We'll hook up for a beer or a Pop or something ?

Welcome to the Dark side ;)

Back