Hello from Hawaii

Jag770

What’s up y’all.

New to the thread, ran across this site and enjoyed the amount of help everyone offered. I’ve been in Hawaii for the last 5 years with my wife and kids, we’re both in the military.

I have been bow hunting consistently for 4 years now, although I was introduced to it 15 years ago.

I’ll be moving to Colorado next year and have recently ramped up my desire to know all things archery. I got my own set up to do all my own work on my bow, which is what led me here😅

Excited to join this community and learn from you all! Enjoy the beautiful picture from the mountains in Hawaii!

Attachments

• 98BD64B8-9DD7-4BB2-A0BA-4F1935E2208D.jpeg
    98BD64B8-9DD7-4BB2-A0BA-4F1935E2208D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
Aloha! Miss my days on the islands. (except for the monsoon season)

What a hunters paradise! Pigs, Spanish goats, Mouflon Sheep, Axis & Blacktail deer, Turkey galore.

Went to college in Hawaii but i'm from Colorado. Grew up hunting Elk and Deer and when I got to Hawaii it was the thing I missed most until I found Spearfishing. If you haven't done it I highly recommend it. Think it made me more patient and a better hunter with my bow.

Good place to notch arrows - Colorado. Welcome to HT! Look forward to your stories and pics as you venture into the Rocky Mountain range. Hawaii... you able to hunt the pigs / hogs?

What’s up y’all.

New to the thread, ran across this site and enjoyed the amount of help everyone offered. I’ve been in Hawaii for the last 5 years with my wife and kids, we’re both in the military.

I have been bow hunting consistently for 4 years now, although I was introduced to it 15 years ago.

I’ll be moving to Colorado next year and have recently ramped up my desire to know all things archery. I got my own set up to do all my own work on my bow, which is what led me here😅

Excited to join this community and learn from you all! Enjoy the beautiful picture from the mountains in Hawaii!
Welcome from MN!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back