PEAX Equipment

Hello from Hawaii

Hunted on the Big island before , in volcano and mountain view area's. tons of pigs...... what a amazing place... did a hunt in lanai also ,nice mouflon sheep.

What’s up y’all.

New to the thread, ran across this site and enjoyed the amount of help everyone offered. I’ve been in Hawaii for the last 5 years with my wife and kids, we’re both in the military.

I have been bow hunting consistently for 4 years now, although I was introduced to it 15 years ago.

I’ll be moving to Colorado next year and have recently ramped up my desire to know all things archery. I got my own set up to do all my own work on my bow, which is what led me here😅

Excited to join this community and learn from you all! Enjoy the beautiful picture from the mountains in Hawaii!
Welcome.

Welcome! I just left Hawaii for Colorado a few months ago. If you're on Oahu, have you hunted Bellows yet?

What’s up y’all.

New to the thread, ran across this site and enjoyed the amount of help everyone offered. I’ve been in Hawaii for the last 5 years with my wife and kids, we’re both in the military.

I have been bow hunting consistently for 4 years now, although I was introduced to it 15 years ago.

I’ll be moving to Colorado next year and have recently ramped up my desire to know all things archery. I got my own set up to do all my own work on my bow, which is what led me here😅

Excited to join this community and learn from you all! Enjoy the beautiful picture from the mountains in Hawaii!
Welcome to HT and thank you to you and your wife for your service !

Back