Headed to Orlando FL.

Sako7STW

Well on July 22nd I will be getting married to the most wonderful woman. On the 23rd we headed to Orlando for the honeymoon. We're not the type to sit around a hotel. There will be plenty of hump but what about the rest of time?? Were staying at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress and will be there 9 days, eight nights. rated four diamond by the AAA so it should be really nice.

Our question is to those of you that have been there. Where would you spend most of your time, Univeral Studios, Disney/Epcot, Sea World, Discovery Cove, Busch Gardens? We will have 2 children, one 5 and one 7 that someday in the not so far future we want to take there as well. So I am kinda thinking spend enough time at Disney to get a decent look around but save most of it for the return trip. 2 maybe 3 days there. 2 days at Universal, one maybe 2 at Busch, and one day at discovery cove to go swimming with the Dolphins. Thats her big thing she wants to do, I would rather go to the Richard Petty driving school and drive a Nascar but hey she is my queen and will be treated like one.

So what do you suggest? Give us the good, the bad, whatever needs to be said. It is much appreciated!

Sako, your intinerary looks pretty good...busch gardens is in Tampa 1.5 hrs from Orlando! ....are you renting a car or doing the shuttle thing ?? .....the Hyatt is a nice place you should enjoy it! Sea World is cool and deserves a day! dolfin thing and nascar could be done in the same day! look into fast passes you should get them or have an opportunity at getting them because your staying at the hyatt ...saves huge amounts of time instead of waiting in line.......I live minutes from orlando and the airport and i will P.M. my phone number ...lemme know if theres anything i can do to help out!

Well, congrats, I hope things work out between both of you. And it sounds like you have a wonderful set of events and a beautiful evening planned. :)

Major congrats on the upcomming vows of forever together, I can't help you on the places to play, but I will give you hails of success and years of togetherness on your upcoming wedding... :D

give your self 2 days for disney alone so you can see everything without rushing.epcot can be done in a day as well as bush gardens.i have never been to universal but my wife likes it so much she bought season passes so you might reserve 2 days to see all of it.dinner be sure you take her to the boston lobster feast. its a seafood buffet with any seafood you can imagine, if you are there before 6 its like 24 bucks but its well worth it if you like seafood.and if you get a minute for yourself there is a bass pro shops on international drive :D congats to you

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back