Yeti GOBOX Collection

Gun Tax

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans."

Interesting... cause you know not actually a legislator...

Interesting reference to 1994 bill. Let's look at that bill,

H.R.4296 - Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act

View attachment 163299

Senate vote
View attachment 163303

This was the 103 congress. Clinton was president. He had demolished HW 370 electoral votes to 168.

View attachment 163304

Pile of Democrats didn't vote for the 1994 ban and a pile of Republicans did.
More recent gun legislation, Max Baucus voted no, and was shipped off to China shortly after. Which opened the door for Daines to be our Senator. Proceed at your own risk Mr. Biden.😉

Been a losing issue for decades, and now, with riots, burning, and looting and police prevented/afraid to arrest criminals, the old double-barrel isn't cutting it any more. As far as a normal capacity magazine, lets do a little math:

1. 5 attackers
2. 2 legs each
3. LEO hit rate for center of mass is 18-28% based on several studies
4. So, for leg hits, let's say maybe 10%
5. So, 5x2/.10=100 rounds (must hit both legs to ensure target goes down).
6. So, Joe's right we don't need regular capacity mags, we need BELT FED :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think there is an appetite for gun control.

The side of “only the police should have guns” is now the “defund the police and justify/encourage violence against them.”

Gun control is for paranoid old boomer libs.
The young left likes guns.

Been a losing issue for decades, and now, with riots, burning, and looting and police prevented/afraid to arrest criminals, the old double-barrel isn't cutting it any more. As far as a normal capacity magazine, the leg is such a hard target to hit in a panic situation that it takes lots of rounds.
Oh I think both barrels would probably get part of a leg.

They're busy on facebook complaining about the "stolen election", which finally got them off Clinton and Benghazi, which got them off Obama's gun stealing, ammo taxing hysteria.
I picture folks with comments like this as frogs in a pot, but not even aware they are wet.

Look at the date - this was when folks were scared the dufus in chief was going to cause the GOP to lose the Senate. Now that they have at least 50 (+ 1 from Manchin on gun issues + likely 2 from GA) this is dead in the water for another 2 years. Time for everybody to put away the tinfoil hat maker and stop hoarding guns and ammo (but of course you can start again in summer of 2022).

Look at the date - this was when folks were scared the dufus in chief was going to cause the GOP to lose the Senate. Now that they have at least 50 (+ 1 from Manchin on gun issues + likely 2 from GA) this is dead in the water for another 2 years. Time for everybody to put away the tinfoil hat maker and stop hoarding guns and ammo (but of course you can start again in summer of 2022).
I don’t have no tinfoil hats but I’m always up for buying guns and ammo. 😂

How long until we can steer this conversation to cheese?

@wllm1313, I tried some Cabot. I’m Oregon through and through but damnit, you’re onto something.
As someone who lives on the NY side of Lake Champlain, I like to make fun of Vermont whenever possible. But, Cabot makes some damn good cheese. I can't lie...

Dudes, he literally just came out and said this is exactly what he is going to do. This possible administration doesn't give a damn about the constitution, so an executive action will not slow them down one bit. He already said beto boy will be his "gun czar", so see what he had to say on the issue, or you can say it is all a conspiracy and talk about cheese. Holly hell, get your info from somewhere other than Facebook.

Dudes, he literally just came out and said this is exactly what he is going to do. This possible administration doesn't give a damn about the constitution, so an executive action will not slow them down one bit. He already said beto boy will be his "gun czar", so see what he had to say on the issue, or you can say it is all a conspiracy and talk about cheese. Holly hell, get your info from somewhere other than Facebook.

Google Congress, that’s how this law would have to be made.

Did you just accuse a lawyer of getting his understanding of our legal system from Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back