GUN BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I asked for venison "back strap" ideas.
Marinated the meat in soy sauce, Southern Comfort, fresh maple syrup and lemon pepper for 2 days.
Put on the smoker at 140 degrees and internal temp of 110 degrees.
cool 10 minutes
pan fry at 500 for 45 seconds on each side.
done

Best I have ever had. THANKS for the cooking idea!!!!!

Attachments

• 20201102_175945.jpg
    20201102_175945.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
I see no reason to jump all over the guy. Biden actually promised to ban ARs during the campaign.

Seriously, I expected some legal opinions on whether the proposed $200 tax stamp on ARs etc. represented an "unlawful taking". I listened to the 9th Circuit panel on regular capacity magazines last summer and they talked a lot about that.

I see no reason to jump all over the guy. Biden actually promised to ban ARs during the campaign.

Seriously, I expected some legal opinions on whether the proposed $200 tax stamp on ARs etc. represented an "unlawful taking". I listened to the 9th Circuit panel on regular capacity magazines last summer and they talked a lot about that.

As a Biden voter, I'll be there, fighting against gun bans.

I don't see a big sea change happening on guns, even if the Dems take the senate. Their hold on power is too tenuous, and blue-dog dems won't go for it. The tilt too far left during the 20 election should be a wide-eyed shock for the party, but they're dems, so we'll see.

More importantly though, I'm going to try that soy marinade @pointingdogsrule put up. I love soy sauce based brines for birds, and this looks absolutely delicious. Thanks for the recipe!

Anyone have a kimchi recipe? Will trade sourdough recipe.

Sourdough recipe huh? I have my own, but I'm interested in what you're doing.

• 230g starter
  • 200g water
  • 500g flour
  • 40g olive oil
  • 15g salt
This is my basic recipe for one loaf, usually baked with a splash of water inside a dutch oven in the over at 425. I modify the water/oil/flour ratio if I want to make something like a pizza crust or baguette or something. Occasionally I'll sub in milk or butter if I want something more similar to a sandwich bread instead of a crusty loaf and bake it on a stone or loaf pan.

Said no Democrat ever in 2016.
Agree, but just imagine if people put in as much effort in to move forward in this country vs whining like a bitch about everything and trying to tear people apart...... sure would be interesting to see where we would be wouldn't it.....

He's not who I voted for but at the end of the day I'm going to continue to live my life, go to work, and raise my kids in this crazy ass world the best I can.

Agree, but just imagine if people put in as much effort in to move forward in this country vs whining like a bitch about everything and trying to tear people apart...... sure would be interesting to see where we would be wouldn't it.....

He's not who I voted for but at the end of the day I'm going to continue to live my life, go to work, and raise my kids in this crazy ass world the best I can.
💯 exactly! He didn’t get my vote either but I’m not giving him 4 years of my life in whining either.

Anyone have a kimchi recipe? Will trade sourdough recipe.

Here are a couple I have been looking at.

Also, this past spring I was watching It's Alive videos which got me a bit more interested in the DIY fermenting. I find them entertaining but I think some people would find them a bit long "get to the point".

Said no Democrat ever in 2016.
Exactly. It's so hilarious. They spent 4 years trying to destroy Trump out of hate and lies. My state just decriminalized drugs like Herion and Meth. Who would have though that would have ever been done in a state. It's embarrassing and you could probably guess which side voted for that. Anything is possible.

While I wouldn't freak out and try to buy ALL gun supplies in town, being prepared with "some" extra supplies wouldn't be a bad idea. It could be this administration or a future one. As soon as one thinks that it will never happen, we could easily be proven wrong. Believe me, I don't think it's in the near future, but I wouldn't bet against it happening in some form in the future.

Last week I asked for venison "back strap" ideas.
Marinated the meat in soy sauce, Southern Comfort, fresh maple syrup and lemon pepper for 2 days.
Put on the smoker at 140 degrees and internal temp of 110 degrees.
cool 10 minutes
pan fry at 500 for 45 seconds on each side.
done

Best I have ever had. THANKS for the cooking idea!!!!!
Took some mule deer roast cut into bite sized pieces.

Started portobello mushrooms with onion in olive oil. Added venison cooked it medium rare.
Delicious!

Attachments

• D4372865-986C-4085-BAC6-C5DADD509736.jpeg
    D4372865-986C-4085-BAC6-C5DADD509736.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102