Caribou Gear Tarp

GUN BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I leave well enough alone I'll say that I'm pissed at our president for acting like a child for the last 4 years and loosing to sleepy Joe.
Hard core Trumpers should be too!
He has no one to blame but himself.
Now he is trying to undermine our system with a possible coup and setting the stage for a possible Civil War.
Fyi I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them.

Crazy tree-hugging libs in SD and MT as well. ;)
Since I believe in harvesting and properly managing our National Forest, I hug a lot of trees, right before I drop them :) Then we replant little baby trees and start the process all over again. It's a shock to some of the huggers, but trees are a renewable resource.

Oregon’s gone to hell!
Yes and that is why in the next 18 months we are moving to Wyoming. I'm done paying taxes for this madness and I no desire to live in a state that legalized Heroin. My goal now is the find a state that won't flip Liberal before I die (estimate next 35 years). Once I go to my great demise, it won't matter :)

Since I believe in harvesting and properly managing our National Forest, I hug a lot of trees, right before I drop them :) Then we replant little baby trees and start the process all over again. It's a shock to some of the huggers, but trees are a renewable resource.
So you think Biden's going to ban tree hugging?

Of course, but it would be nice to leave a few to grow to old age and remind us of how big they can truly get if not turned into 2x4s or pulp. Ever seen a fully mature white pine? They are amazing things. Not every day you see one however and very hard to imagine an entire landscape filled with them.

Before I leave well enough alone I'll say that I'm pissed at our president for acting like a child for the last 4 years and loosing to sleepy Joe.
Hard core Trumpers should be too!
He has no one to blame but himself.
Now he is trying to undermine our system with a possible coup and setting the stage for a possible Civil War.
Fyi I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them.
There won't be a Civil war because one side has a TON more weapons and are more skilled at using them. It would be over before it started.

What everyone should be most upset about is the crooked MSM and social media. The fact that they literally only did one thing for 4 years and that was try to destroy our President and divide this country is unacceptable. Regardless of party, the "media" is forever changed and it utterly worthless. Not to mention the social media censorship issues. Unfortunately, some actually believe the garbage and lies they push down everyone's throats. Someone else said it on this thread, taking care of ourselves and our family is the top priority now. Politics in this country is a cancer.

While I'm still very pissed, I need to try not be filled with frustration (it's not healthy). That said. It's very hard for me as I literally have zero in common with most on the other side of the aisle (except for living in this country). I think I'm more sad and disappointed than anything. I need to move on myself and just put politics in the rearview. Planning our move to Wyoming is part of that. We are going to leave behind this state I grew up in and just start over.

Yes and that is why in the next 18 months we are moving to Wyoming. I'm done paying taxes for this madness and I no desire to live in a state that legalized Heroin. My goal now is the find a state that won't flip Liberal before I die (estimate next 35 years). Once I go to my great demise, it won't matter :)
Montana has no place to go!!!

The Insurrection Burger...stale buns only
View attachment 161311
This is my concern . I have no medical proof but I honestly believe someone else or a group of someone else's will be making the decisions and that President-Elec Biden will be or possibly already is a trojan horse. This gentleman is not the man he was in the past, even when he was V-P, but definitely not who he was when in the Senate. If the Senate dont flip that will help, as the Senate can protect any move to "pack" the Supreme Court. It is also possible that in two years the house might flip as well, since the Democrats did not pick up as many seats as they had hoped, but still have control, at this time.

As to "accepting", I too am a little amazed by this push of "we must all get behind our new President" Where has that attitude been for the last four years ?

For the sake of my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren I certainly hope we dont go down the same path Argentina and others have gone down. As to following along blindly, loyally, and quietly --look no further back in history than 1933-1938 Germany. Nobody just went out one day and rounded up all the Jews, it took years of convincing people it was the right thing to do as well as convincing all the Jews to register so they would know where they were.

We are no where near anything like that, but stay vigilant on all issues as the most important thing, a least to me, is AMERICA and what it is has been and can be, not this president or even the next one, but our country and what it is and what it stands for. God Bless America !

I will continue to tell those in my family that they must work for what they want. The Govt does now OWE them anything, but the freedom to be become all they can be and to do what they want to do and with enough hard work they can reach whatever their goal is.

I bet the four gentlemen who ask me to respond are now sorry they did ;)

I also wonder where Mr and Mrs Fin are at, as I didn't expect this thread to last this long

As to food, Last night I had excellent Escargot a" la Bourgigonne . Unfortunately I have been told that my wine days are coming to an end, health wise---now, THAT, is a REAL problem !!!!

So you think Biden's going to ban tree hugging?
By dropping them I mean cutting them. I believe in sustainable harvest and replanting. Unfortunately, huggers want to stop harvest and allow fuels to build up so the products can just burn. There is a balance that can be easily obtained, but an open mind is required. My guess is Biden might be open-minded, but he won't be making any decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back