GUN BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the title of this thread I immediately decided I would not post, none of my business, but then DaveN tagged me, I can't believe it has gone from the initial post to cheese, now this is a bit controversial, but to those who have never visited England you have not tasted the best cheese in the world, period!
None of the over processed cheese like you have chew through!
But @Dave N I will agree, Brie is lovely, but it's the only good thing to come out of France, well maybe a good wine or two!

This is the neighbouring farm to where DaveN went deer stalking, making cheese since 1540 https://www.quickes.co.uk/?gclid=Cj...ZBJvhhwcgKx2v6VDvaKVYPawYlOpt5tBoCszQQAvD_BwE

Carry on ;)

Cheers

Richard

Olive oil has too low of a smoke point. Try avocado or peanut oil. I like toasted sesame as well.
Clarified butter is the burger-searer-of-choice around here lately. Same smoke point as Peanut oil

World Cheese Award show and celebration is in Spain --Nov 2021

But

The Amsterdam Cannabis Cup celebration is also --Nov 2021

Decisions, Decisions ---a little help please ;)
AMS is about a 45 minute train ride from Gouda. Two birds, one stone and all that.

Similarly, I wonder how the grown-ups on the left are going to react to AOC and others regarding the, "Trump Accountability Project". It is as shocking and dangerous as anything ever tweeted by the cheeto-in-chief. "Loyalists" on both sides have lost their way. I miss Abe, Teddy, Franklin, Ike, John, Ronnie and Barrack. I did not agree with the full policies of all of them, but at least they brought a positive vision and decency to the highest office in the land.
She's an idiot through and through, one that I support even less than trump, but I would argue she isn't quite a dangerous, I mean despite what she says, she really doesn't have much power. I don't by the reports that she "runs" the floor of the House.

She's an idiot through and through, one that I support even less than trump, but I would argue she isn't quite a dangerous, I mean despite what she says, she really doesn't have much power. I don't by the reports that she "runs" the floor of the House.
... well we just sent the nation the dumbest person in our state... so your welcome

Need to get Big Fin working on a promo code RANDY with Tillamook.
Tillamook Mudslide is the pinnacle of ice cream technology.

We'll have to work on the promo code deal over Thanksgiving when he's out here for the elk hunt. Might have to take a day off to go crabbing and get the ice cream right at the creamery.

... well we just sent the nation the dumbest person in our state... so your welcome
Assuming you mean your 'previous state' - that's exactly the person I think about every time someone mentions AOC as they are effectively negative images of eachother and both are equally ridiculous.

Where do they stand on cheese, though? Maybe we can achieve compromise and diplomacy via the medium of carefully spoiled milk?

Assuming you mean your 'previous state' - that's exactly the person I think about every time someone mentions AOC as they are effectively negative images of eachother and both are equally ridiculous.

Where do they stand on cheese, though? Maybe we can achieve compromise and diplomacy via the medium of carefully spoiled milk?
Will at some point in the future become previous state?

Certainly foils of each other.

No compromise, Cabot is the only cheddar. I’ll give ground on ice cream.

Well how about that. Too bad the wineries are closed, nice little one- two punch in the summer time. What takes you to Paonia, and how many deer have you seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back