Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

GUN BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told many loyal Rs leading up to the election to ask themselves if their children behaved like that- said those things, at the dinner table, how would they react?
Similarly, I wonder how the grown-ups on the left are going to react to AOC and others regarding the, "Trump Accountability Project". It is as shocking and dangerous as anything ever tweeted by the cheeto-in-chief. "Loyalists" on both sides have lost their way. I miss Abe, Teddy, Franklin, Ike, John, Ronnie and Barrack. I did not agree with the full policies of all of them, but at least they brought a positive vision and decency to the highest office in the land.

This is definitely going to be controversial. Here it goes.

Grilled Cheese:
Of course, it starts w/ Tillamook, but one variety is not enough. Two, at a minimum. I also prefer some variety of pork fat in my sandwich. Ham, sure it’s fine, but a nice prosciutto adds a certain zip.
I’m accepting of several types of bread, but white bread, for me, is a non-starter.
This is the controversial part:

Tradition dictates butter to be spread on the exterior of the sandwich before it is placed in the pan. I do not do this.
Now hear me out. Do you want your sandwich to have rich flavor? Do you want the bread to be crispy, but have a creamy finish? There is but one solution for this recipe. Mayonnaise.

Start throwing your darts, but I stand by this. Judge as you need, but I’ve long been comfortable with my masculinity and who I am

This is definitely going to be controversial. Here it goes.

Grilled Cheese:
Of course, it starts w/ Tillamook, but one variety is not enough. Two, at a minimum. I also prefer some variety of pork fat in my sandwich. Ham, sure it’s fine, but a nice prosciutto adds a certain zip.
I’m accepting of several types of bread, but white bread, for me, is a non-starter.
This is the controversial part:

Tradition dictates butter to be spread on the exterior of the sandwich before it is placed in the pan. I do not do this.
Now hear me out. Do you want your sandwich to have rich flavor? Do you want the bread to be crispy, but have a creamy finish? There is but one solution for this recipe. Mayonnaise.

Start throwing your darts, but I stand by this. Judge as you need, but I’ve long been comfortable with my masculinity and who I am
Sorry big guy I had to flag this post this is a family safe forum expect an email from the boss.

Bacon grease is great for skillet toasting the buns Jason but I use olive oil for skillet searing the elk burger then reducing the heat for finishing. Salt & pepper only....
As Americans, we an embrace opposing culinary philosophy. Traeger at 275 for me.

World Cheese Award show and celebration is in Spain --Nov 2021

But

The Amsterdam Cannabis Cup celebration is also --Nov 2021

Decisions, Decisions ---a little help please ;)
Amsterdam, Market has cheese and let's face it if you imbibe and snack on cheese you will think you did both!

As Americans, we an embrace opposing culinary philosophy. Traeger at 275 for me.
Elk burger disappears quickly in Texas...so I'mma low risk embrace the flavor with a blue flame GE Profile...but I'll blow torch a beef tenderloin on the Pit Boss.

World Cheese Award show and celebration is in Spain --Nov 2021

But

The Amsterdam Cannabis Cup celebration is also --Nov 2021

Decisions, Decisions ---a little help please ;)
Good news! The cheese show has been rescheduled to next year due to Covid. Looks like Amsterdam is open! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back