Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

GUN BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. The Gemeca Inn burned in 2015 and was never reopened. That's in Fort Branch...the other town. ;) When were you around Ft. Branch?

Carriage Inn and Haub Steak House are still running as well as Dewig Meats. I didn't realize the luxury of having a great butcher shop in your town until I moved back.
It's been quite a while. Scenic Princeton was still a whistle stop and the commute from EV was charming

I'm seeing signs that trump is officially out of this race. Like the guy down the street taking his "f- your feelings trump 2020" flag pole out of the hole in the trunk lid on his mid 90's Chevy cavalier.

He is going to be pissed if the economy tanks his investment portfolio!

I dunno, doesn't quite sound like Trump Devotion Syndrome to me.
Nice try. Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) led by the Left and the MSM.

Mook of Tilla for ever. King of all Cheeses.

Last edited:
It's been quite a while. Scenic Princeton was still a whistle stop and the commute from EV was charming
I currently work in Princeton and get to do the Toyota 500 every morning. Pretty easy commute. Funny someone on here actually knows about this little corner of the world.

I currently work in Princeton and get to do the Toyota 500 every morning. Pretty easy commute. Funny someone on here actually knows about this little corner of the world.
I have spent a fair amount of time in a lot of out of the way places

I do agree that Trump needed to shut his mouth at times and that he can be his worst enemy. That said. It's who he is and he stayed true to that (good or bad outcome).
I never got the point "he tweets to much" or "he talked too much".

Pretty sure if he spouted intelligent rhetoric, no one would have an issue. He tweeted stupid shit and said stupid shit.

"It's who he is". Exactly, that is why he is being replaced.

Air fryer just buzzed. Cheese venison meatballs for lunch.

JLS said:
Also missed another one.

____Voted Biden because, despite traditionally voting Republican, I dislike Trump's policies on public land development, environmental protections, tax policy, immigration stance and spending, and trade policies.

SMH. That would be called TDS and basically is the definition of democrat.
How do you feel about Teddy Roosevelt? Do you add him to the list of RINO?

So am I the only one who is disgusted by room temperature cheese? In my world it needs to be right out of the fridge cold or fully melted. There is no in between.

Sacrilege. Most cheese doesn't need refrigeration (Ricotta, cream cheese, et al are an exception). It tempers the flavor and allows it to last a fraction longer if you can't get through it fast enough.

SMH. That would be called TDS and basically is the definition of democrat.
Someone disagreeing with a candidate's position on specific policy issues that are important to the individual in question make your head shake? Rough affliction to have. I don't think moving to WY is going to help that. The wind alone can make your head shake.

Did you used to hunt elk in Arizona? This sounds familiar...

I think the cheese angle has run its course. Staying close to the divisive nature of the OP, I suggest we move on to "Hamburgers, are they properly considered a sandwich?",

Someone disagreeing with a candidate's position on specific policy issues that are important to the individual in question make your head shake? Rough affliction to have.
It seems to me @mannmicj is more intent on pigeon holing folks and then aligning with folks who think just like him. It's a free country and we're all free to do as we choose, but it ignores the simple fact we are all Americans and are allowed to have differing viewpoints as to what is best for our nation. He still hasn't acknowledged a person who voted Democrat can hold God and Constitution in highest regard.

Que sera sera.

It seems to me @mannmicj is more intent on pigeon holing folks and then aligning with folks who think just like him. It's a free country and we're all free to do as we choose, but it ignores the simple fact we are all Americans and are allowed to have differing viewpoints as to what is best for our nation. He still hasn't acknowledged a person who voted Democrat can hold God and Constitution in highest regard.

Que sera sera.
Just because my town only has a Wendy's and a Burger King doesn't mean in my heart of hearts I'm not a Taco Bell guy.

Tillamook and Vel 🤮 ta... Cabot guy @Ben Lamb ;)

I can't for the life of me after reading this thread understand why fish taco's haven't been mentioned? I personally like a breaded fish for tacos, but sautéed or baked fish isn't bad either.,
Too much work, thank God for Wahoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back