Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Grizzlies, wolves and raccoons

tjones

Tobey and Lobo Watch have been focused on wolf attacks but the real threat is raccoons.

Biggest problem is the attackers cannot be ID as they were all wearing masks,, :D sorry.

Beware of getting too close to a mother raccoon and her young.

..A Lakewood, Wash. woman was chased and mauled by several raccoons near Fort Steilacoom Park, south of Seattle, Monday, leaving her with about 100 scratches, punctures and bite wounds.

Around 1:30 p.m. Monday, Michaela Lee, 28, was jogging with her dog near her home at the edge of the park when her dog got loose and started chasing some raccoons. Turns out, the raccoons included a mama raccoon and her babies, said Lt. Chris Lawler with Lakewood Police.

Her dog chased the raccoons up a tree. When Lee went to fetch her dog, more raccoons came out of the brush and began chasing her. Lee took off running with at least five raccoons chasing after her.

"I felt like they were hunting me, 'taking me down' pack mentality. There were five of them," said Lee.

She made it about 75 feet to a neighbor’s yard where she was knocked down to the ground and mauled by the raccoons.

A witness said he saw three really big raccoons attacking Lee while she was on the ground and he yelled for help. Lee's dog, Madison, also helped scare off the raccoons. The attack lasted about 15 to 20 seconds before she was able to get away.

Advertise | AdChoicesAdvertise | AdChoices
Advertise | AdChoices
.Lee was transported by ambulance to a hospital. She ended up with about 100 wounds, consisting of scratches, scrapes and puncture wounds. About 16 to 18 were puncture or bite wounds.

"It's kind of surreal," said Lee. "The kind of thing you'd see in a movie."

Lee is worried about the next person who might get attacked.

"We have elderly neighbors who walk their dogs through here. People bring their little kids. What would they do?" said Lee.

While Lee is not afraid of heading back into the woods, she does say she will be better prepared for the raccoons.

"I'll have some bear mace with me," she said.

Lakewood Police said there haven’t been any other reported problems with raccoons in the park or in the city. An Animal Control spokesman said he believes this was a case of a mother raccoon trying to protect her young and not an unprovoked attack.

Animal Control adds it is rare for raccoons to carry rabies and they are more of a threat to dogs with canine distemper than anything else.

Both these news stories are like gifts from above.

http://now.msn.com/now/0710-heaviest-woman-sex

Tons of 'ex sex' helps world's heaviest woman shed pounds
13 hrs ago
In 2011, Pauline Potter gained an unwanted bit of notoriety — she was named "World's Heaviest Living Woman" by Guinness World Records, reportedly weighing 643 pounds at the time. Bedridden, miserable and concerned about her health, Potter decided to go on an intensive weight-loss regimen aided by her ex-husband, Alex. How? Ex sex. Lots of it. Potter credits her up-to-seven-times-a-day sessions with Alex for helping her shed weight on her way to her target of 532 pounds. "I can't move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session - it's great exercise just jiggling around," Potter said.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::

Attachments

• 43F6A34E492789929B78B66A1E6924.jpg
    43F6A34E492789929B78B66A1E6924.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 339
"While Lee is not afraid of heading back into the woods, she does say she will be better prepared for the raccoons.

"I'll have some bear mace with me," she said."

This part is priceless.

At least she is not going to let an irrational fear of Raccoons keep her from enjoying the great outdoors.

Suspect in Florida butt-enhancement death now charged with manslaughter

By NBCMiami.com
MIAMI -- A South Florida resident previously charged with injecting people with Fix-a-Flat in a black market buttock-enhancing business was arrested Thursday on a charge of manslaughter, authorities said.

Broward Sheriff's Office said Oneal Morris, 32, was arrested at her mother's house in Coconut Creek on one count of manslaughter. Morris, who is transgender, identifies herself as female, but was booked into jail as a man, the Miami New Times reported.

Shatarka Nuby, 32, died in March in Tallahassee from what an assistant medical examiner called "massive systemic silicone migration" as a result of the cosmetic silicone injections, authorities said.

"Shatarka Nuby would pay a transvestite she knew as Dutchess up to hundreds of dollars to come to her house and inject her buttocks, hips, thighs and breasts with an unknown substance. Then Dutchess, sometimes wearing medical scrubs and a stethoscope, would seal the injection sites with super glue and cotton balls," the Broward Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Morris has been arrested multiple times on allegations of performing cosmetic procedures with no license in both Miami-Dade and Broward counties.

The alleged victims have stories similar to Nuby's, who wrote a letter to the Department of Health shortly before she died. Nuby was the only victim whose complications were fatal, authorities said.

Nuby told friends and relatives that the injection sites became hard and hot and her skin turned black. Another alleged victim had to undergo surgery after an injection, authorities said.

Morris had previously turned herself in to authorities in March to face charges of medicine without a license and practicing medicine without a license resulting in serious injury. She was released the same day.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ment-death-now-charged-with-manslaughter?lite

Attachments

• 111118-morris-hmed-340p_photoblog600.jpg
    111118-morris-hmed-340p_photoblog600.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 234
Man, this thread has it all....zombie coons, sex, violence, music, trunk junk...could be a risque Friday afternoon ahead.

Dink, Alex sounds like the ultimate wingman.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back