Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Secret Ingredient

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jonas how much have you had to drink?

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
So I'm not going to say I don't have the time, but I'm definitely too lazy to go through and read the whole thread looking for this, but...

Has anyone here done grilled peanut butter sandwiches? Just like grilled cheese, but with peanut butter, sometimes also with jelly if I'm feeling adventurous. That's also really good
I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but I do love a grilled PB&J!

Also anyone who didn't grow up eating hamburgers and hot dogs on white bread substituted for buns is also a $*)Q!#@$ weirdo. My kids are spoiled if they only knew about the real struggles of the 90's.

We had a rotation of fried pork chops, my dads burnt to over well done steak, fried minute steak, some kind of wild game, and meatloaf/hamburgers as s kid. Sides were a mix of veggies and potatoes usually the same for every meal. Whatever we had in the freezer. Then the leftovers were lunch the next day, if we didn’t eat our dinner it was put in the fridge for breakfast, complaints about the same meals over and over were met with a wooden spoon to the noggin.

My wife is a fabulous cook and goes out of her way to make a new meal everyday, my kids still whine.

Oh yeah, let’s have dried out hamburgers for dinner and lunch for 2 days, then meatloaf for the next 3, all with burger from a 15 year old cow that went down in s mud hole and my dad decided we should make burger out of. Mmmmmmm nothing like tough meat that’s the consistency of sawdust and tastes like gamey pond moss. Then we’ll listen to you complain.

We had a rotation of fried pork chops, my dads burnt to over well done steak, fried minute steak, some kind of wild game, and meatloaf/hamburgers as s kid. Sides were a mix of veggies and potatoes usually the same for every meal. Whatever we had in the freezer. Then the leftovers were lunch the next day, if we didn’t eat our dinner it was put in the fridge for breakfast, complaints about the same meals over and over were met with a wooden spoon to the noggin.

My wife is a fabulous cook and goes out of her way to make a new meal everyday, my kids still whine.

Oh yeah, let’s have dried out hamburgers for dinner and lunch for 2 days, then meatloaf for the next 3, all with burger from a 15 year old cow that went down in s mud hole and my dad decided we should make burger out of. Mmmmmmm nothing like tough meat that’s the consistency of sawdust and tastes like gamey pond moss. Then we’ll listen to you complain.
all our veggies were canned. Remember the canned vegetable medley? I remember having to swallow canned spinach in big globs with milk, no chewing, and hope I didn't choke to death. No one seemed to care.

all our veggies were canned. Remember the canned vegetable medley? I remember having to swallow canned spinach in big globs with milk, no chewing, and hope I didn't choke to death. No one seemed to care.
Yes, the vegetables tasted like cardboard. My mom used to boil spinach in vinegar for some damn reason. We had that a lot too.

80's and 90's kid here. Goulash (sp?) and fried potatoes and hot dogs were also staples in addition to the country crock grilled cheese and hamburgers on white bread.
Goulash, chicken patties, tater tot casserole, and cube steaks. Cube steaks is still probably one of my favorite meals to this day. Love that shit. If dad was cooking it was canned meat ravioli...every single time. You haven't lived til you've eaten a soggy chicken patty on white bread with ketchup, but we never went hungry.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back