Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Secret Ingredient

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jonas how much have you had to drink?

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
Goulash, chicken patties, tater tot casserole, and cube steaks. Cube steaks is still probably one of my favorite meals to this day. Love that shit. If dad was cooking it was canned meat ravioli...every single time. You haven't lived til you've eaten a soggy chicken patty on white bread with ketchup, but we never went hungry.
OMG, I totally forgot about cube steaks ! I literally had goulash last night :)

Veeta is colored and flavored polyethylene, made from crude oil & free healthcare.
The story on how processed cheese came about is on the "Food that Made America" on History. Basically wanted to be able to ship it longer distances and not spoil and they got their break supplying the military. Guys got to liking it on the battle field and they wanted it when they came home from the war.

Very interesting show

for what it's worth - I blame ALL of you!

double decker (though it don't look like that) - 3 pieces of wheat bread, buttered and fried, then sprinkled shredded cheddar on a slice, added a slice on top of it, added shredded "3 cheese italian" on that, then added the 3rd piece of bread - fried and flipped - fried a bit more - put on plate, added some more "3 cheese italian" on top then sliced - served up with my Hanks Root Beer

7613BE08-F936-42DE-8ED5-2B8B035ACB84.jpeg

Back