Greetings from Legacy Sports Int.

Matt-LSI

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and i work for Legacy Sports International. We are the importer for Howa rifles.

If there is anything i can assist you with please let me know!

... and thank-you for the new catalog, Matt. My wife thinks I may have to quit retirement and go back to work if I have any hope of filling my wants' list out of your great stuff available! 'Got any work for me?

Welcome Matt, your glossy woody semi auto pointer shotguns is speaking to me

Last edited:
Welcome! Now, get the design folks to mirror image the current ones and get to building some lefthanded rifles! ;) :D I have to LH sons that would dearly love to have a lefthanded mini in 223 with an 8 twist barrel!

unfortunately for the left handers, we can only offer up what the factory has to offer. At this point in time there are no plans of releasing a left handed Howa barreled action.

Hi Matt,

Quick question for you: Are there any plans to add a long action version of the Alpine Mountain Rifle, specifically in .270 Win. or .30-06?

Thanks for coming on here Matt.

What are the advantages and disadvantages to investing in a Roth IRA over 401(k) once I max out my company match on the 401(k)?

What are the advantages and disadvantages to investing in a Roth IRA over 401(k) once I max out my company match on the 401(k)?

...my secretary just peeked in to see what was wrong with me.

Hi Matt,

Quick question for you: Are there any plans to add a long action version of the Alpine Mountain Rifle, specifically in .270 Win. or .30-06?

this question...i cant "officially answer" but ill blink twice for a solid maybe. ; )

hahaha, im going to default to the, "i dunno, i just shoot stuff."
hope this helps you out on your road to retirement investment.

Welcome and thanks for sponsoring the site and Randy. We all try to support the sponsors when we can. I am in the market for a rifle for my little one (12) and am trying to find some Howas to "try on" for her. She is about 5' and I am looking at probably 7mm-08. What would you suggest in the line up?

Back