MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Great Social Media posts?

I think she needs to start incorporating some cardio into her workout routines. Really blew through the start but kinda puttered out towards the end.... like a lawnmower running out of gas.

And I could smell that video

The queef off is maybe less stupid than this…

Funniest thing about that to me was suddenly seeing some of their sponsored hunters posting gym work out videos for the first time ever. Gotta keep the sponsors happy

Who the hell wears a long sleeve hoodie to work out in? I guess my ratty cutoff wouldn’t be good enough anymore……. If I worked out in a gym…….. I don’t want to distract all the ladies in there with the gun show though so I’ll just do it at home. 😂

Who the hell wears a long sleeve hoodie to work out in? I guess my ratty cutoff wouldn’t be good enough anymore……. If I worked out in a gym…….. I don’t want to distract all the ladies in there with the gun show though so I’ll just do it at home. 😂
Grunters wear em with the hood up. Better not look em in the eye either. They carry a gallon of juiced liquid around with em. Science man.

Ah man, there's no way I am ever going to be cool now with my walmart workout clothing.
You’re never gonna get shredded so you can elk hunt shirtless with a backwards flatbill Hushin hat on bruh.

Like it’s a lifestyle bruh, gohunt hoodie, mountain ops, flatbill bruh, you can’t kill elk otherwise bruh. Follow me on YouTube on how to get mountain shredded bruh, it’s the video with 3 views.

You’re never gonna get shredded so you can elk hunt shirtless with a backwards flatbill Hushin hat on bruh.

Like it’s a lifestyle bruh, gohunt hoodie, mountain ops, flatbill bruh, you can’t kill elk otherwise bruh. Follow me on YouTube on how to get mountain shredded bruh, it’s the video with 3 views.
Sigh...I know...😥

When i was in my "wanna be Influencer" frenzy in the Early 2000's, I implored Badlands to make solid colored tech shirts so those of us who "hammered" in the off season could wave the flag...I now see i was just ahead of my time about 20 years....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back