Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Great Social Media posts?

Make sure you get that video with the shirt off in there
Has hunting always been so weird?
I just don’t notice as much weirdness in skiing/mtb media.
And that’s kinda weird.

Make sure you get that video with the shirt off in there
So if this Motorbike Mike Elkshit guy is doing it so right, why do I see @BuzzH laying down way more elk?
Is Buzz really Cam Hanes long lost father under all those layers of camo? Maybe it's time for him to put out some motivational training videos?

So if this Motorbike Mike Elkshit guy is doing it so right, why do I see @BuzzH laying down way more elk?
Is Buzz really Cam Hanes long lost father under all those layers of camo? Maybe it's time for him to put out some motivational training videos?
What is this training thing you're talking about? I hike a lot, walk a lot, hunt a lot.

My motivation is just wanting to be out hunting and sticking with it until the last day of the season or my tags are filled. I don't care which happens first, I'm just happy being out.

My friends from ND were having a tough go of it a couple weeks back and I told them that the guys that stick with it find success. While driving out the last morning of their hunt, I told them the guys I grew up hunting with that were just as excited and hopeful about day 14 hunting elk as day 1...they typically got it done.

I'll be damned if a few hours later we weren't taking care of 2 elk they killed...they stuck it out and were rewarded.

IMO/E the mental side of elk hunting is wayyyyyyyyy more important than the physical. Mental midgets, whether physically fit or not, are going to struggle.

Most great elk hunters I knew/know were nothing special...just average people that were mentally tough.

Merry Christmas! I hope you all are telling all your family about the dirt naps that were dealt this season. I was 4 or 5 dirt nap stories deep before lunch.

The ol Houdini dog

I’ve bought 2 scopes in my life that I regret purchasing, not going to say that they were both from Vortex, but they may have been both from Vortex. All the Vortex guys I know cripple animals on a consistent basis, not saying it’s the scope, but still strange that they all shoot Vortex

Not sure if this should go here or in the “show me your scooby-do” thread…

I’ve bought 2 scopes in my life that I regret purchasing, not going to say that they were both from Vortex, but they may have been both from Vortex. All the Vortex guys I know cripple animals on a consistent basis, not saying it’s the scope, but still strange that they all shoot Vortex
The "I can shoot a mile with a $250 vortex..." :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyClar
Back