Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Great Social Media posts?

Narcissistic Duechebags and I'm convinced everyone under 30 is one in some capacity and the majority under 40. Funny....but Seriously tho
There was a guy hunting across the road from our house last year. Saw him field dressing his deer by the truck, so I walked across to see if he needed a hand. There was a lot of "bruh" in that convo, went perfectly with the "schwacker" broadhead hat. He had shot a small buck and for some reason drug it about 400 plus yards back to the truck to field dress it across a picked corn field, explain that one? Anyhow he seemed to feel guilty about it being a small buck and kept telling me how it was natural meat for the family and his wife will only let them eat meat that's natural. I asked him if he thought the deer had eaten any of the 635 acres of corn that surrounded the 5 acre chunk of woods he was hunting. You know the same stuff the beef from the store eats? I don't think the bruh understood. Watching that guy gut that deer was like watching a blind man re-time a baler.

Last edited:
There was a guy hunting across the road from our house last year. Saw him field dressing his deer by the truck, so I walked across to see if he needed a hand. There was a lot of "bruh" in that convo, went perfectly with the "schwacker" broadhead hat. He had shot a small buck and for some reason drug it about 400 plus yards back to the truck to field dress it across a picked corn field, explain that one? Anyhow he seemed to feel guilty about it being a small buck and kept telling me how it was natural meat for the family and his wife will only let them eat meat that's natural. I asked him if he thought the deer had eaten any of the 635 acres of corn that surrounded the 5 acre chunk of woods he was hunting. You know the same stuff the beef from the store eats? I don't think the bruh understood. Watching that guy gut that deer was like watching a blind man re-time a baler.
If someone uses bruh while we are talking, the end. mtmuley

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back