Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Great Social Media posts?

Narcissistic Duechebags and I'm convinced everyone under 30 is one in some capacity and the majority under 40. Funny....but Seriously tho
There was a guy hunting across the road from our house last year. Saw him field dressing his deer by the truck, so I walked across to see if he needed a hand. There was a lot of "bruh" in that convo, went perfectly with the "schwacker" broadhead hat. He had shot a small buck and for some reason drug it about 400 plus yards back to the truck to field dress it across a picked corn field, explain that one? Anyhow he seemed to feel guilty about it being a small buck and kept telling me how it was natural meat for the family and his wife will only let them eat meat that's natural. I asked him if he thought the deer had eaten any of the 635 acres of corn that surrounded the 5 acre chunk of woods he was hunting. You know the same stuff the beef from the store eats? I don't think the bruh understood. Watching that guy gut that deer was like watching a blind man re-time a baler.

Last edited:
There was a guy hunting across the road from our house last year. Saw him field dressing his deer by the truck, so I walked across to see if he needed a hand. There was a lot of "bruh" in that convo, went perfectly with the "schwacker" broadhead hat. He had shot a small buck and for some reason drug it about 400 plus yards back to the truck to field dress it across a picked corn field, explain that one? Anyhow he seemed to feel guilty about it being a small buck and kept telling me how it was natural meat for the family and his wife will only let them eat meat that's natural. I asked him if he thought the deer had eaten any of the 635 acres of corn that surrounded the 5 acre chunk of woods he was hunting. You know the same stuff the beef from the store eats? I don't think the bruh understood. Watching that guy gut that deer was like watching a blind man re-time a baler.
If someone uses bruh while we are talking, the end. mtmuley

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back