Great Social Media posts?

Seriously? What was your offense?
I fell for a phishing scam via a FB notification*, was promptly hacked, had something inappropriate posted on my FB timeline, and was suspended. The above events happened over the course of about 20 minutes. You can "disagree with the decision," which involves you verifying your identity and them taking another look and reconsidering. No opportunity to say, "hey, look at the screenshots of this phony FB notification I received that resulted in me getting hacked."

*I'm getting old.

I fell for a phishing scam via a FB notification*, was promptly hacked, had something inappropriate posted on my FB timeline, and was suspended. The above events happened over the course of about 20 minutes. You can "disagree with the decision," which involves you verifying your identity and them taking another look and reconsidering. No opportunity to say, "hey, look at the screenshots of this phony FB notification I received that resulted in me getting hacked."

*I'm getting old.
The ol’ mud ranger trick!

*I'm getting old.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my 12 y/o daughter the other day. She’s like dad I still got a elk tag, I saw on Instagram one of my friends dad took him to shoot a cow for the shoulder season, we should go shoot a cow. I was like I thought you were against abortion? She’s like yea your right but maybe I could shoot a calf instead.. Jesus! Lord help me..

For the record we have hunted zero days of shoulder season ever.. to each their own though. Definitely not one to stand on the moral high ground.

If

If you are hunting during legal hunting hours (when it's light out) what is wrong with using a thermal scope? You sure actually at a disadvantage compared to using a 6x24 high powered scope...
The likelihood of locating and stalking when it’s dark and getting in position for daylight. Muy mal, imo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back