Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Great social media posts..

I left a negative comment on the "Working Class Bowhunter" post and got a bunch of his groupies mad at me.
Apparently I am a PETA troll account.

them werkin class folks are still sore over all the jobs taken from them. any jabs after that, especially when pointing out their piss poor, unethical, pitiful, questionably legal, sorry excuse for hunting, and they're bound to boil over. hell hath no wrath...

was that too much?

sorry. i figured if they're gonna come poking around in this thread i'd let them know what i really think.

There is a ton of reading if you search them, the outfitter, etc. He’s said multiple times it’s equivalent to a “speeding ticket”, denied hunts that are well documented on their social media channels, and played victim to government overreach. Probably why they keep pushing it back and delaying court dates
From the article, "In a public statement, the Bowmars’ lawyer, G. Kline Preston, IV, Esq., stated that the couple has pled not guilty and remains innocent until proven otherwise."

First let me say I sign everything "T. Mark M..." But I have to laugh at this when I think of Edward Abbey's quote from "The Monkey Wrench Gang", "You can always tell a sh!thead from that initial initial. "

Knowing I sign everything this way, Mrs45 fell off her chair laughing when she heard this over my shoulder as I was listening to Abbey's audiobook.

Drives me wild seeing guys leave deer overnight to get tore up by coyotes.

I get that you might lose the deer if you bump it, but you’ll also lose the meat if you leave it lay. Only thing you’ll get back is the antlers…which is why I think these guys leave them lay. They don’t really care about the meat, only finding that rack in the morning.

I last saw the buck I wounded alive days later, but if for some reason he succumbs to the wound and I find the carcass I don’t want the antlers.
I would definitely keep the antlers. What I wouldn't do is throw my bow over the carcass, put on a big grin for the camera and post it for all to see while promoting a podcast. What a dbag.

I would definitely keep the antlers. What I wouldn't do is throw my bow over the carcass, put on a big grin for the camera and post it for all to see while promoting a podcast. What a dbag.
What about get a set of replica antlers made so you can get a shoulder mount (with some other deers cape) and euro as he says he plans to do. What a great memory of coyote food

What about get a set of replica antlers made so you can get a shoulder mount (with some other deers cape) and euro as he says he plans to do. What a great memory of coyote food
A generation that grew up playing T-Ball. Everyone gets a trophy. I can think of at least one professional podcast guest, whose name we would all recognize, who did just that. Found the buck he lost the year before and had a shoulder mount done of it.

At that point in my mind you are stealing a square meal from the chipmunks and porcupines.

A generation that grew up playing T-Ball. Everyone gets a trophy. I can think of at least one professional podcast guest, whose name we would all recognize, who did just that. Found the buck he lost the year before and had a shoulder mount done of it.

At that point in my mind you are stealing a square meal from the chipmunks and porcupines.
Grade A narcissism right there

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back