Great Social Media posts?

Back on track!

Who cares that both states prohibit the importation of whole carcasses due to cwd laws. Let’s get these bucks together for a photo op, what’s another couple violations

Attachments

• 8A1593DF-5AE6-4EC0-950F-8DF002DF4512.png
    8A1593DF-5AE6-4EC0-950F-8DF002DF4512.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 222
I would definitely keep the antlers. What I wouldn't do is throw my bow over the carcass, put on a big grin for the camera and post it for all to see while promoting a podcast. What a dbag.

There was an old buck I saw around here for a few years, he had big attitude and a cool rack, my daughters and I often stopped the truck to watch him do his thing. He finally got hit by a car on the highway and it made me sad he went out that way, rotting in a ditch, so I took his antlers and hung them in the shop as a tribute to him-asphalt and tire damage included. I think I'm more proud of them than I would be of a buck I wasted.

Back on track!

Who cares that both states prohibit the importation of whole carcasses due to cwd laws. Let’s get these bucks together for a photo op, what’s another couple violations
They got together at the state line and did the photo op. It actually runs right between those two bucks.

but too bad those dummies didn't check a map, or they would know that Iowa is on the left and Illinois is on the right.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back