Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Great social media posts..

As far as I'm concerned, in my little brain, a guy might just as well have picked up a road kill and took a pic cause to me it's equivalent, doesn't equate to a hill of beans when the critters have gnawed every last inch of edible meat off the "trophy" you shot the night before. I'd notch my tag, put my tail between my legs, and sob like a little girl on the walk back to the truck as the head dangles in my barely perceptible grip; and never take a pic of it. The rack would be a daily reminder of my failure.

Could coyotes really do that in a single night? How many coyotes would that take?
Sure can. This was less than 10 hours. Difference between that and broletariets is I made a bad shot hitting the deer back and knew it. Looked up until a little after dark. Didn't wanna bump him in dark. So pulled out and found him basically right before first light. Wasted! Suck! Where I messed up was I didn't post a hero shot on Instagram. 🤦‍♂️Screenshot_20211208-135058_Chrome.jpg

Larfest archery whitetail, best shot ever, double lunged. Why was the deer left overnight where is the story of the track? Dude should just leave the head there for the forest to consume too. Not sure what he got out of that deal.

Unless like others said he made a chit shot never recoverved the deer and just found it the next day and felt the need to post it on the gram.

I can laugh at the people admiring themselves and taking it way to seriously but this crap goes beyond vanity.
I saw the post this morning and thought the same thing about leaving it overnight. It seems like this year I've seen more posts like this along with guys using dogs to find deer. It's almost like the trend for this year is guys being scared to track their deer. Not just influencers but I've had two buddies tell me that they backed out and found their deer the next morning less than 50 yards from where they quit tracking. One was missing almost as much meat as this guys.

Kinda similar to the heavy arrow trend last season.

Back