Great Social Media posts?

Ok now that I'm caught up on this (and kinda pissed I missed 3 weeks of trash talk) I've got one that checks a lot of the boxes. If you want to skip the amazing bro-talk, product placment and insta-lingo, just fast forward to about the 16 minute mark.
Up You're **** Joe-Boo

I think it might be time to make a YT channel where we commentate on bad hunting videos.

And that Liver God or whatever his name is a godsend to anyone sitting inside watching the snow fly.
Let's get back to trolling

I have to admit. I want to try it. I think the deer antlers I have would just put a dent in a can. I think he had something on the end to pierce the metal. I will report back.
I think any dink works, I'm tellin' ya it's all in the form, swift, well placed jab. perfect sized opening. I'll readily admit it's on my weekend To-Do list.

Ok now that I'm caught up on this (and kinda pissed I missed 3 weeks of trash talk) I've got one that checks a lot of the boxes. If you want to skip the amazing bro-talk, product placment and insta-lingo, just fast forward to about the 16 minute mark.
Up You're **** Joe-Boo

I think it might be time to make a YT channel where we commentate on bad hunting videos.

And that Liver God or whatever his name is a godsend to anyone sitting inside watching the snow fly.
Let's get back to trolling
Wouldn't it have been so much easier to walk out if she flipped the antlers upside down?
#possepackout
#solopackoutsareforthefriendless
#elkgangbang
#outfittedAF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back