Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Great Social Media posts?

What did he do?

There is a ton of reading if you search them, the outfitter, etc. He’s said multiple times it’s equivalent to a “speeding ticket”, denied hunts that are well documented on their social media channels, and played victim to government overreach. Probably why they keep pushing it back and delaying court dates

Someone shared this on the ole FB. Can you even fathom the hunting prowess it takes to get within a half mile of a mule deer doe?

View attachment 203490
What are you talking about?!?!

Do you have any idea how difficult it would have been to kill these two with rock last Saturday? Doable, but difficult. 🤣 5' from my truck window, public land, with an open season....IMG_2973.JPG

Great look for FWP commission

Also not saying a wouldn’t make something from a sheep sack if I ever kill one but I’m also not going to post it to IG, be a state wildlife agency commissioner, or paid to rep for my sponsors

Attachments

• 4EF29D23-F69E-430E-BEDA-4841786C56C6.png
    4EF29D23-F69E-430E-BEDA-4841786C56C6.png
    3 MB · Views: 203
Last edited:
What I wanted......
1638208343511.png

What I GOT:

s-l300.jpg

Great look for FWP commission

Also not saying a wouldn’t make something from a sheep sack if I ever kill one but I’m also not going to post it to IG, be a state wildlife agency commissioner, or paid to rep for my sponsors
I wonder if she'll bring it to the next commission meeting 🤔 (she said she was going to make a cellphone purse out of it 🤷‍♀️)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back