Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Great Social Media posts?

Maybe he's a Russian that was a fun time.
During Mega Covid Times and the sick joke that was online “school,” turning in an assignment with only a single period was a popular work-faking strategy for some students. They could open an assignment in Google Classroom, reply with a single period, turn it in, and on the GC parent interface it would appear as though they had completed all of their work. Then I would email the parents and let them know that their kid hadn't turned any work in.

"What do mean, Google Classroom shows that he's not missing any assignments."

"Have you actually looked at what he turned in for those assignments?"

"I'll check them right now. Oh..."

After nearly a year of interactions like that, seeing people reply with a single period evokes an almost visceral reaction in me now.

During Mega Covid Times and the sick joke that was online “school,” turning in an assignment with only a single period was a popular work-faking strategy for some students. They could open an assignment in Google Classroom, reply with a single period, turn it in, and on the GC parent interface it would appear as though they had completed all of their work. Then I would email the parents and let them know that their kid hadn't turned any work in.

After nearly a year of interactions like that, seeing people reply with a single period evokes an almost visceral reaction in me now.

Ahh yes mega covid those were good times.

Yeah working a real job is so much worse than paying your bills with promo code kickbacks and patreon subscription money

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back