Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Great Social Media posts?

I have one of those rigs. I carry my raspberry vanilla elk taint flavored vape pen in it. It also holds my beard wax and extra hair ties for my man bun along with two creedmoor rounds and whatever SIG pistol is popular at the moment.
Non thc vapes absolutely fascinate me.
1. I thought after cigs got shamed and taxed out of existence that nicotine use has virtually been eliminated from society.
But I was wrong.
Kids love the shit!
They’re looking for “nic” from bell to bell every single day!
2. I thought after covid that everyone would kinda take increased precautions with sharing germs.
Again, I was wrong.
Those kids love sharing their vapes.
I asked one the other day how long they last for and he was like
“Shiiit, depends on if it’s just you or the whole crew hitting it”
Yesterday a kid found one on the ground, charged it and declared it the “shack vape” and they all passed it around.
They learned nothing!

Non thc vapes absolutely fascinate me.
1. I thought after cigs got shamed and taxed out of existence that nicotine use has virtually been eliminated from society.
But I was wrong.
Kids love the shit!
They’re looking for “nic” from bell to bell every single day!
2. I thought after covid that everyone would kinda take increased precautions with sharing germs.
Again, I was wrong.
Those kids love sharing their vapes.
I asked one the other day how long they last for and he was like
“Shiiit, depends on if it’s just you or the whole crew hitting it”
Yesterday a kid found one on the ground, charged it and declared it the “shack vape” and they all passed it around.
They learned nothing!
We were all kids once doing the exact same shit with whatever was popular at that time… that won’t ever change

Was at Pheasant Fest yesterday which was awesome. But I walked up to one booth and asked if a lady in the booth was a specific marketing person I have dealt with but have never met. Her response?

No, I am not her. I have a TV show.

I really wanted to to say “great, I have a wheelbarrow” but I didn’t.

I’m stoked to up my #shedicated game and stack some thicc loads of brownies using this Variable Speed Shed Hunting Strategy™.

I’m stoked to up my #shedicated game and stack some thicc loads of brownies using this Variable Speed Shed Hunting Strategy™.

We are all now dumber

Same skin tone:
Oompa_Loompa.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back