Caribou Gear Tarp

Great Social Media posts?

This evening, my wife sat down on the couch next to me. Without a word she opened up her computer plopped it in my lap and hit play. She keep hitting play over and over every time it ended until I slipped to the floor and nearly drowned in a pool of tears while becoming anoxic due to uncontrollable laughter.

You see, we own this dog. Not the one in the picture (his picture cannot be shown as he is in the witness protection program), but the one this story is about. Oh my god, it's Fynn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjoRi4EORs3/

This evening, my wife sat down on the couch next to me. Without a word she opened up her computer plopped it in my lap and hit play. She keep hitting play over and over every time it ended until I slipped to the floor and nearly drowned in a pool of tears while becoming anoxic due to uncontrollable laughter.

You see, we own this dog. Not the one in the picture (his picture cannot be shown as he is in the witness protection program), but the one this story is about. Oh my god, it's Fynn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjoRi4EORs3/
And that’s why I want a German Shepard.

Be careful what you ask for... Seriously.

Not all GS are created equal.

If I was allowed to post a pic of Fynn, he might look something like this, when he is off duty....View attachment 250129

Or like this, when he is "undercover".
View attachment 250130
I just want a pup that will let my boys ride it, but will eat anybody that tries to touch my boys.

Within reason of course, like you said not all GS are created equal.

I just want a pup that will let my boys ride it, but will eat anybody that tries to touch my boys.

Within reason of course, like you said not all GS are created equal.
Fynn will do the eating part. The best GSs are not that big to be rideable. He is a Chek GH from Montana.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back