Great Social Media posts?

I don’t have social media, but I’m really tempted to get it just to find all these sissy boys on there and just comment “MAN THE F*** UP” when they post things like being afraid of snakes and it being too cold or windy.

Is instascam or Facefook the best platform to hound these losers on? Winter is coming and I have nothing better to do than drink, ice fish, and harass the hell out of people.

Never heard of leaving an antelope overnight.
I screwed up and made a bad archery shot on mine this fall. Had eyes on him all day but he never bedded anywhere but in the wide open. Head still up at dark so I left him till morning. Met pretty much the same fate although I salvaged one side. Didn’t feel good about it and didn’t pat myself on the back on the gram.

Last edited:
I don’t have social media, but I’m really tempted to get it just to find all these sissy boys on there and just comment “MAN THE F*** UP” when they post things like being afraid of snakes and it being too cold or windy.

Is instascam or Facefook the best platform to hound these losers on? Winter is coming and I have nothing better to do than drink, ice fish, and harass the hell out of people.
Hunttalk is social media 🫠

Man card revoked...

Seriously. Snakes?
why-did-it-have-to-be-snakes-indiana-jones.gif

Back