Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Great Social Media posts?

7E212873-242B-4ADE-A891-D89FD2088D00.jpeg

Screen grab from YouTube. At this point the guy is bragging about how arduous the hike in is. To which my wife says to no one in particular, “maybe if your pants weren’t painted on you’d be a bit more comfortable.”

Hard to disagree.

View attachment 244109

Screen grab from YouTube. At this point the guy is bragging about how arduous the hike in is. To which my wife says to no one in particular, “maybe if your pants weren’t painted on you’d be a bit more comfortable.”

Hard to disagree.

are those his legs or is he riding a camo chicken?

Seems smart to post this since lowhead dams aren’t dangerous or anything.

Seems smart to post this since lowhead dams aren’t dangerous or anything.

Just because something's dangerous, doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

Just because something's dangerous, doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

That's a hard no for me...
More people go over low head dams and don’t survive then go over lowhead dams and do survive.
Can you provide some background on this?

How do you guys feel about people who carry their bow like this?
View attachment 243885
Cant lie, I do this sometimes if i'm wearing a pack. kinda handy if your on a long hike to a spot and if you set it up there right the sight wont dig into the back of your neck. Posing for pictures while doing that..... little odd. Honestly posing for pictures while hunting and not holding a dead animal is a little odd lets be honest.

For the GRAM

Definitely have more feelings about people judging others for carrying a bow in a logical manner because of how it looks. Sitting on shoulders/pack is just easier than holding it in your hand.
I think it looks cool too.
But As a soloist I’m always trying to be as light weight/high speed as possible so I run no stabilizer so I can’t carry like that 😞

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back