Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Gravy Train Through High Cotton

I knew you had posted up the money pictures when I saw this thread jumped to 9 pages.
What a truly magical season and it is not over yet. There is still time to head east and wack and stack some forkies.
Congratulation. Hope we bump into each other if you get east.

The gravy train isn’t quite over even though I am not riding it anymore. My youngest son drew a mule deer permit for a pretty good area. We’ll be heading up to his unit to try and find him a deer this weekend. If we can make that happen the rest of the season will be dedicated to finding his brother an elk or a buck. I think the forkies are probably safe from me this year .😄

Although, I would welcome the chance to drink a cup of coffee and peruse your shed collection!

Great hunt! How are you going to memorialize this hunt and the goat hunt? Video? Picture book?

I have been putting all my pictures in "The Man Book". Don't call me a scrapbooker, as I don't cut out cutesie designs or put dried flowers in it, but just a 3 ring binder with 8.5X11 pictures in plastic sleeves. I have been doing it for years and love looking through it. So that got me to wondering what you will do with this epic adventure.

Wow !! Amazing ram, congratulations. Looking forward to seeing your mtn goat hunt as well congratulations on drawing two oil tags in one season. So awesome congratulations again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back