Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Gout flareup - Shoot me now.

Alpurinol after the flair up has passed. Living on the edge of flair ups is not a very good solution. Strangely enough ice tea threw me over the edge, every spring coffee slacked and ice tea by the gallon. Early June I was a hurting camper. Took 5 years to truly connect the 2. But I was on the edge a lot, many of my “arthritic joints” went away when the uric acid was controlled. My final straw was finding it in my wrist one morning, bow season ended right then.

Really think about your summer habits vs winter. Ask your wife to offer up an opinion.

endomethecin is nearly magical in knocking down a flare. and much faster acting than colchicine. forget cherry juice as a cure for a flair. I keep endomethicin on hand and beat back a flare before it fully manefests some times and knocks it out within a day or two otherwise. take soe with my on hunts to ensure I can stomp out a flare quickly.

And if you are regularly having flares (twice a year is too damn many) start taking allopurinol daily. period.just do it. cheap cost high return.

endomethecin is nearly magical in knocking down a flare. forget cherry juice as a cure for a flair. I keep endomethicin on hand and beat back a flare befor it fully manefests some times and knocks it out within a day or two otherwise.

And if you are regularly having flares start taking allopurinol daily.
Oh those green miracle capsules. I was told they were not prescribe me any more of them. Not particularly good for the rest of me. That’s where the alpurinol every morning came into my life.

Oh those green miracle capsules. I was told they were not prescribe me any more of them. Not particularly good for the rest of me. That’s where the alpurinol every morning came into my life.
gotcha. Yep those greenies work. My doc warns me taking it often is HARD on your stomach, but I take it so rarely it is not an issue (for me). Could be it beats you up differently.

Gout Sucks!

Alpurinol after the flair up has passed. Living on the edge of flair ups is not a very good solution. Strangely enough ice tea threw me over the edge, every spring coffee slacked and ice tea by the gallon. Early June I was a hurting camper. Took 5 years to truly connect the 2. But I was on the edge a lot, many of my “arthritic joints” went away when the uric acid was controlled. My final straw was finding it in my wrist one morning, bow season ended right then.

Really think about your summer habits vs winter. Ask your wife to offer up an opinion.
What do you see if any for side effects from the daily med for gout? Ive been having gout flares off and on for a while but they seem to be getting worse and Im considering trying Allopurionl.

allopurinol every morning for me too. No flare ups since I started it 18 months ago.

i have been taking alipurinal 300mg for 20 years + or -//no ill effects or issues ive had//"wendys double tested,",no problems if you have a meat eating diet.good luck,

What do you see if any for side effects from the daily med for gout? Ive been having gout flares off and on for a while but they seem to be getting worse and Im considering trying Allopurionl.
I see no sice effects from daily allopurinol other that doing a great jod of preventing flare ups.

What do you see if any for side effects from the daily med for gout?
WebMD is a good resource for the technical info. Meds are tricky. If other meds taken, they can play against or amplify each other... Create effects others may not experience, etc. Chat with your doc.

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It can strike even when your diet seems pretty clean. Drink lots and lots of water every day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back