Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Got my buck back

To quote a line from my daughters favorite movie "Beauty and the Beast", " I use antlers in all of my decorating." Looks great.

Nice looking mounts Mike.Are you officially relocated out of the area?....and right when the BIG BROWN flies start fluttering?

Last night was a win-win. I think she felt too guilty about having me pack the entire house, drive it 2,200 miles, and then unpack it while she was hanging out with friends and family elsewhere, so she didn't even mention moving the heads. Second, apparently she hasn't paid much attention to the other mounts cause she didn't even realize the deer was new, so I don't have to explain (at least for now) how and why we have another animal on the wall.

Hem, don't worry, I've been getting about a text a day related to the fishing out there. At least I had two solid days around Dillon right before I left. I've already gotten out chasing smallies and hiking my old brook trout streams, so I'm managing OK so far.

I have total "fish" envy right now.Construction is booming, AND building our own 2500 sq.ft. home...a "one pony" framing crew.Got my goggles on to any fun.:(

I think they look great right where their at. Congrats on two awesome trophies!

Nice lookin' mounts. I'll be thinking of you while I float the Yellowstone today. Come back when you can.

After a few too many IPAs last night, I thought it would be a good idea to ask the wife if she realized it was a new deer. She hadn't...:eek:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back