Glasgow, America

Suspect In Drive By Shooting Turned Over To Valley County Authorities

Monday, June 11th 2012

Christopher Lloyd Danielson was turned over to Valley County Sheriff Glenn Meier on Monday afternoon after making an initial appearance in Roosevelt County Justice Court.

Bond was set at $50,000 for Danielson who is alleged to have injured Raymond Dolin who was waiting for a ride Saturday evening west of Glasgow on Highway #2.

Danielson allegedly pulled up to Dolin and shot him in the arm with a small caliber weapon and then drove off.

Danielson was later captured near Culbertson and has been charged with felony assault with a weapon and DUI.

He will make an appearance in Valley County Justice Court on Tuesday and will remain in custody in the Valley County Jail.

Kltz/Klan News Director Stan Ozark accompanied Sheriff Meier to Wolf Point and on the ride home, Danielson said that he was working in hotel maintenance in Williston, North Dakota. He had traveled to Williston looking for work and had trouble finding a good paying job. He said he had been living out of his pickup because he could not afford housing.

Sheriff Meier told Kltz/Klan that there doesn't appear to be a connection between the 2 men and a motive is unknown at this time. Meier also said that it appears that Danielson is from the state of Washington and was in the Williston, North Dakota area looking for work.

He was refusing to talk about the alleged incident until he had an opportunity to visit with an attorney.

MattK,

The guy who did the shooting was oilfield trash from Washington state, he was not a local from Glasgow.

So try again.

Nemont

Last edited:
MattK,

The guy who did the shooting was oilfield trash from Washington state, he was not a local from Glasgow.

So try again.

Nemont

Damn Apple Maggots, I hate those damn Washington people!!!!!!!

Kidding Washingtonians, I married a Seattle girl.

Let's get back to bashing Glasgow......I'm joking Nemont, if I could live closer to Fort Peck and better pheasant hunting I'd seriously consider it.

:W:

Nemont- If Missoula has to claim the imports to the University, then Glasgow has to claim the imports to the oil fields...

Nemont- If Missoula has to claim the imports to the University, then Glasgow has to claim the imports to the oil fields...

Even if the Glasgow imports are really Nodak's? I guess.

HWY 2 is crazy with oilfield equipment and RV's and now random drive by shooters.

I will be going through Missoula a couple of times this summer, may have to pack heat to get through the town or at least out of Glasgow.

Nemont

I'm on Glasgow's side. I know competent people when I see them. And they have lots of walleye.
Besides...all the Missoula hippies and rapist scare me.:D

I'm right there with you. Got an office in town and spending about every other week there. Love the area. Just miss my wife and kids.

Look me up. I'll be there tues thru thurs this week. Driving up tues and back thurs night.

Matt at DJ&A.

I was looking forward to spending some time up there, honestly. I've never been up there before and I'm sure I would've had a blast looking around.

Kinda hard to say you're tired of hearing people talk bad about your town to a Missoula guy. I haven't tallied, but pretty sure every post in here that talks about Missoula mentions hippies or rapists. Much is the norm in outdoor circles. Never mind that RMEF, Boone and Crockett, Huntinggpsmaps.com, Warm Springs productions, Hunt Fair Chase, and the Aldo Leopold Wilderness research center are all based here. Not to mention I've killed bears, a lion, elk, whitetail and mule deer within thirty miles of the University.

Offers open to anyone to grab a beer anytime you're in town, we can check out any of the six breweries.

I was looking forward to spending some time up there, honestly. I've never been up there before and I'm sure I would've had a blast looking around.

Kinda hard to say you're tired of hearing people talk bad about your town to a Missoula guy. I haven't tallied, but pretty sure every post in here that talks about Missoula mentions hippies or rapists. Much is the norm in outdoor circles. Never mind that RMEF, Boone and Crockett, Huntinggpsmaps.com, Warm Springs productions, Hunt Fair Chase, and the Aldo Leopold Wilderness research center are all based here. Not to mention I've killed bears, a lion, elk, whitetail and mule deer within thirty miles of the University.

Offers open to anyone to grab a beer anytime you're in town, we can check out any of the six breweries.

Setting up a rape.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMNhunter09
Back